Segway Tour of Rome at Night
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See sights such as the Pantheon, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps beautifully illuminated at night
At night, Rome is unparalleled by any city in the world as you'll discover as you glide along the streets aboard a segway taking in famous illuminated sites such as the Pantheon, the Temple of Hadrian, the Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Steps.
Our guide to Segway Tour of Rome at Night
After a short safety and orientation session, your guide will lead you on a segway tour of famous Roman sites and seeing the Eternal City at its most beautiful, lit-up best.
Our Rome Night Segway Tour is the perfect evening activity for anyone who wants to enjoy the highlights of the Eternal City at its beautiful, lit-up best. After a long day of sightseeing, hop on a fun and effortless Segway to cruise through the magical streets of Rome in the twilight of evening.
Explore this magnificent city as the sun sets, bringing a whole new glow to the famous monuments you've come so far to enjoy. On the Rome Night Segway Tour, you'll learn lots of fun and fascinating stories, receive a thorough training and orientation, and stand in awe of the rich history steeped in the streets and monuments of Rome's ancient past.
Rome is magnificent at night, and the most fun and easiest way to see it in all its glory is by zipping around on a Segway! You'll get two and a half hours of a fun guided tour around the historical city center to see its most famous attractions lit up at night.
This tour now includes a truly memorable Virtual Reality experience that will put you right in the middle of ancient Rome!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Segway Tour of Rome at Night
- Tours go rain or shine, there will be no refunds for inclement weather and rain ponchos are provided to keep you dry if it rains.
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone from 16 up to 70 years of age. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance and complete use of their left hand. Please note, the tour company's staff have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for his/her ticket.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 118 kilos (260 pounds) and a minimum weight of at least 45 kilos (100 pounds)
- There is a maximum of 8 persons in a tour group.
- Rain policy: This tour goes on rain or shine. In case of heavy rain, the company may decide to stop the Segway tour and proceed with a walking tour instead.
- Due to the risk involved to child and mother, pregnant woman are not allowed to participate in Segway tours.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not be refunded.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to the tour date. Inside of 14 days, Fat Tire Tours will do their best to reschedule your tour based on the availability of equipment, tickets and tour guides. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.