Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
An impressive range of sights awaits you...
Relax, and enjoy a delicious buffet, free-flowing champagne, and stunning views as you sail along San Diego Bay on this Champagne Brunch Cruise. This is the perfect cruise for fresh air, sunshine, and sightseeing!
Our guide to Champagne San Diego Brunch Cruise
Let yourself unwind as you explore the calm California waters on a luxury yacht, enjoying astonishing views of San Diego’s most famous sights, including Coronado Bay Bridge, the USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum, the Star of India, and Naval Air Station North Island.
This relaxing bay brunch cruise includes your own private table with a mouth-watering menu and free-flowing champagne, mimosas & sparkling cider.
Sparkling waves and soft breezes set the mood for this relaxing mid-day cruise. Enjoy fresh air, sunshine, and sightseeing. There's no better way to relax in San Diego!
Sample Menu: (subject to change)
- BREAKFAST PASTRIES (V) - Assorted Muffins and Danishes *May Contain Nuts.
- SCRAMBLED EGGS (G*) (V) - American Cheddar Cheese
- BREAKFAST MEATS (G*) - Applewood Smoked Bacon | Pork Sausage Links
- BREAKFAST POTATOES (V) - Caramelised Onions | Red & Green Bell Peppers
- FRENCH TOAST (V) - Whipped Cream | Maple Syrup
- KALE QUINOA SALAD (G*)(VG)(V) - Quinoa | Roasted Red Pepper | Spinach | Lemon Oregano Vinaigrette
- GREEN GODDESS PASTA SALAD (V) - Sweet Peas | White Beans | Scallions
- HAND CARVED STRIP LOIN (G*) - Hornblower Signature Spice Rub | Horseradish Crème | Au Jus
- HAND CARVED OVEN ROASTED TURKEY (G*) - Cranberry Sauce
- PASTA AL FORNO (V) - Alfredo Sauce, Panko Parmesan Crust
- SIGNATURE DESSERT STATION (V) - Cakes | Brownies | Seasons Fruit
*May Contain Nuts, (N) Contains Nuts (VG) Vegan(V) vegetarian(G*) *Although we make every effort to prepare items denoted with a G* as gluten-free, the kitchen is not gluten-free, and there is always a small risk of cross-contamination.