Diggerland Admission for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Can I dig it? Yes, you can! Take a friend for an adventure at Diggerland. You will each receive admission to one of the four parks across the UK where you can both enjoy a full day of rides and drives in real full-sized diggers and construction equipment.
Our guide to Diggerland Admission for Two
Pre-book at your chosen Diggerland in County Durham, Devon, Kent or West Yorkshire, and you and your friend can enjoy over 18 exciting attractions that include digging holes and searching for treasure with these incredible powered vehicles, testing your skills with fun activities such as Dippy Duck, challenging each other to a game of Skittles, driving 8 tonnes of digger or going for a spin on Spin Dizzy.
For those that seek an adrenaline rush, it will be a fun-filled day out to be remembered. Take a friend for an adventure at Diggerland. You will each receive admission to one of the four parks across the UK where you can both enjoy a full day of rides and drives in real full-sized diggers and construction equipment.
Fun for all ages, from as young as 3 and 90cm tall, you can enjoy driving these machines even without a driver's licence. Professionals will be on hand at all times to make sure you are completely safe
What happens on the day?
When you and your friend arrive at the Diggerland of your choice, you will each receive entrance to the park. Along with unlimited rides and drives in the diggers, you can take part in over 18 exciting activities, such as dippy duck, skittles and digging for buried treasure. The park is open from 10.00 to 17.00 (16.00 in February) so you can enjoy a full day experiencing what it has to offer with your friend. A licence is not necessary to drive the diggers, and this can be enjoyed by all ages, children and adults.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Diggerland Admission for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an adult
- Visitors under 90cm tall enter free of charge
- Height and age restrictions apply on all rides
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- The parks are open at weekends and bank holidays from mid-February to the end of October as well as seven days a week during most local school holidays. All parks close during November, December and January. Please check with the supplier to confirm the exact opening dates.
- We recommend you book at least two weeks in advance to ensure a date is available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- You are free to spend any time from 10.00 to 17.00 (16.00 in February) at the venue.
The centres contracted with us hold public liability insurance. We also hold contingency liability cover. You will not be liable for accidental damage to equipment, except where damage has been caused as a result of recklessness or wilful negligence.
Please ensure you are familiar with the terms and conditions of the experience.