Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
- 35 booked
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend the day exploring the world of wizardry, and top it off with a delicious dining experience with this Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Two Course Lunch at Shendish Manor Hotel.
Our guide to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
Step into the Great Hall, Dumbledore’s office and the wand room on the world-famous Making of Harry Potter Tour. You’ll see the triple-decker Knight Bus and the Dursleys’ life-size house, taste Butterbeer, and ride a broomstick! Discover some of the latest attractions on display, including the wizarding bank of Gringotts, the Lestrange vault, much more.
Just 5 miles from the studios, you can take your seats for a delicious two-course lunch at The Shendish Manor Hotel. Set in 160 acres of parkland and formal gardens, and seamlessly blending Victorian splendor with modern design, there’s no better place to dine in style.
Discover the world of Harry Potter with a Warner Bros Studio Tour together. The two of you can explore everything on offer at this world-famous attraction, from Butterbeer and broomsticks, to the life-size house on Privet Drive, the bank of Gringotts and much, much more. Having worked up an appetite, make your way over to the nearby Shendish Manor Hotel for a delicious two-course lunch in their Orangery restaurant.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
Tour departs from Victoria in London.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter and Lunch for Two Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Minimum age: 16
- If taking an infant (3 to 4 years old) admission to the tour is free.
- Please note - Warner Brothers Studio Tours Admission for visitors with disabilities is charged at the standard rate and one helper is welcome without charge. Helpers will be asked for proof on entry e.g. letter/notice of entitlement for Disability Living Allowance, a letter/notice of entitlement for Invalidity Benefit or a Freedom pass with a 'D' on it
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available seven days a week throughout the year, and must be pre-booked for the same day. Some date exclusions including 5th June, 16th July, 20th August, 8th Oct, 22nd Oct, 3rd 4th 10th 11th 17th 18th 24th 25th 26th 31st December 2022 & 25 and 26 December and 2023 – 1st Jan; 19th March 2023 apply. Lunch is served between 12.00 and 14.30 on weekdays, and 12.30 to 15.00 on weekends and Bank Holidays.
- The experience has very limited availability in peak times such as school holidays and weekends.
- Bookings must be made with a minimum of 12 weeks in advance as the tour is extremely popular with dates being booked up very quickly. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow up to 4 hours for the Studio tour and 1 hour 30 minutes to enjoy your lunch. Please ensure you allow plenty of time for travelling between the different parts of your experience, travel is not included and does take around 15 minutes.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation.