Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
One of England’s longest and oldest narrow-gauge railways.
Experience travelling on one of England’s oldest narrow-gauge railways for a scenic 14-mile return journey ending with a cream tea for two.
Our guide to Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
This Lake District Vintage Steam Train trip will take you through the beautiful Eskdale Valley and along the foothills of some of England’s highest mountains, before ending your 14 mile journey with a delicious cream tea for two.
The Ravenglass & Eskdale Railway has a whole heap of history running along its seven miles of surprisingly tiny tracks. Your carriages will be pulled by one of four highly capable narrow-gauge locomotives – one of which was built all the way back in 1894!
Soak up spectacular scenery across the Scafell range, Ravenglass Estuary and Eskdale Valley on your 40 minute journey, with lots of local wildlife to look out for as you wind along the rivers Esk and Mite. You are free to explore the cafes, gift shops and the local area before returning to where you started and your cream tea for two, with sandwiches and scones alongside tea or coffee, in the Fellbites Café can be experienced either before or after the train journey.
- The Lake District - Cumbria
- This experience is available seven days a week.
- Times vary, please see timetable for opening hours and scheduled services.
- Please allow approximately 2 to 3 hours for your experience
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Lake District Steam Train Trip and Cream Tea for Two - Experience Voucher
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Under 18s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Valid for two adults sharing.
- Please allow 2 to 3 hours for your experience
- Please check timetable for opening hours of scheduled services.
- Cream Tea can be taken before or after the train journey.
- Please note - July and August are peak times of the season and availability is very limited. This experience is not available between November and January.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation