Visit to Port Lympne for Family of Four
Including Truck Safari and Shared Animal Adoption - Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
If you have a fondness for animals, this experience at Port Lympne Reserve is the perfect day out for a family of four. Experience an exhilarating safari adventure and embrace the opportunity to adopt an animal of your choice.
Our guide to Visit to Port Lympne for Family of Four
Immerse yourself in a remarkable wildlife experience at Port Lympne Reserve, where the well-being of resident animals is paramount. Enjoy unrestricted access to the expansive grounds, where you can wander throughout the day and marvel at the presence of numerous rare and exotic creatures. Prepare for an extraordinary 60-minute truck safari, spanning vast acres of land, granting you the opportunity to witness African and Asian animals freely roaming. Accompanied by a knowledgeable ranger guide, you'll gain invaluable insights into their behaviors and habitats.
As part of the package, you’ll also adopt a shared animal of your choice and receive a cuddly toy, information and fact sheet, photo, and certificate that will be posted to you separately to your experience. Options for your shared animal adoption include majestic African Elephants, Western Lowland Gorillas, elusive Clouded Leopards, graceful Giraffes, powerful Black Rhinos, and many more captivating species.
By participating in this adoption, you will contribute to The Aspinall Foundation's vital global conservation efforts, aimed at safeguarding endangered animals and preserving their natural habitats.
- Kent - Hythe
- Seven days a week (except 25th Dec)
- 9.30 am
- Your experience allows you to enjoy all-day entry
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Visit to Port Lympne for Family of Four
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please note that the adoption is shared and not one per person
- Your adoption order must be placed with Aspinall Foundation in advance as this is posted to you and cannot be collected on the day.
- The park has a combination of hilly and flat terrain that is steep and uneven in places
- Entrance to the park is via a ramped footbridge
- Designated disabled parking is available at the base of the footbridge on hard standing
- The majority of the park is accessible via ramped or level access
- Several safari trucks can accommodate a single wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Wheelchairs are available for hire at the Gatehouse
- Assistance dogs are not permitted in the park
- Valid for 4 people.
- Please allow a full day for your experience
- Please note: Your experience needs to be pre-booked with the Aspinall Foundation, leaving at least 48 working hours' notice between the booking request and the experience date requested.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation