Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Airport Arrival Transfer
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Make your arrival to Iceland as smooth as possible by pre-booking this low-cost, quick and convenient airport transfer from Keflavik International Airport to Reykjavik with drop off at hotels and guest houses.
Our guide to Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Airport Arrival Transfer
This prompt, reliable and courteous service is available 7 days a week to connect with all scheduled passenger flights arriving into Keflavik International Airport.
Conveniently located right outside the terminal building door, the modern comfortable coaches leave the airport about 30 to 40 minutes after every flight arrival up until 6.30pm.
This means that even if your inbound flight is delayed your reservation will not be affected and you can easily catch the next departure.
To ensure the quickest service possible the coach takes passengers straight from Keflavik airport to the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Reykjavik where shuttles are waiting to deliver passengers to hotels and guest houses.
Daily, year round.
Transfers operate seven days a week to connect with scheduled flights. The last departure leaves at 6.30pm.
Approximately 45 minutes + hotel drop-off time.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik Hotels Airport Arrival Transfer
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- You will be required to present a printed copy of your voucher at time of tour departure.
Coaches leave from Keflavik airport about 40 to 60 minutes after every flight arrival (up until 6.30pm) which means that even if your inbound flight is delayed your reservation will not be affected and you can easily catch the next departure.
- To ensure the quickest service possible, coaches take passengers straight from Keflavik airport to Gray Line Bus Station in Reykjavik, which is a central hub for all their tours and transfers. Shuttles are waiting outside the terminal ready to deliver passengers to hotels and guest houses.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled prior to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post departure.