Rome Segway Tour
Travel in style around ancient Rome aboard the coolest ride of the 21st century! Easier than walking and more fun than a coach tour, see the eternal city's most famous sights as you glide along on a aboard a Segway Human Transporter.
Our guide to Rome Segway Tour
The Rome Segway tour is perfect for those looking for a unique and fun way to explore the famous Roman sites.
Experience the Eternal City with a 21st century twist by gliding through the ancient Roman streets on a Segway! Our Segway tours are world-famous for our fantastic English-speaking tour guides, legendary customer service, and limiting the number of guests to ensure a small group tour experience.
Your personal Segway will let you explore Rome without exhausting yourself - say goodbye to tired legs and getting turned around trying to orient yourself with the city. Your expert tour guide will make history come to life as you visit the Colosseum exterior near the Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trajan’s Forum, and much more. In just three hours you’ll see more of Rome than you ever could on foot.
Outside the Colosseum, your guide has a surprise for you: Included in this tour is a truly memorable Virtual Reality experience that will put you right in the middle of ancient Rome.
Our Guided Tour of Rome on a Segway is the perfect way to experience Ancient Rome, modern Rome, and everything in between. Glide along the historic streets and beautiful backdrops, while having a ton of fun.
Rome Segway Tour
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Rome Segway Tour
- Tours go rain or shine, there will be no refunds for inclement weather and rain ponchos are provided to keep you dry if it rains.
- The Segway is appropriate for virtually anyone from 16 up to 70 years of age. Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance and complete use of their left hand. Please note, the tour company's staff have the right to decline accepting your child without any obligation to refund you for his/her ticket.
- There is a maximum weight limit of 118 kilos (260 pounds) and a minimum weight of 45 kilos (100 pounds)
- There is a maximum of 8 persons in a tour group.
- Due to the risk involved to child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate in Segway tours.
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not be refunded.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled within 14 days prior to the tour date. Inside of 14 days, Fat Tire Tours will do their best to reschedule your tour based on the availability of equipment, tickets and tour guides. Fat Tire Tours does not offer refunds for any reason once within 72 hours of the scheduled tour.