Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy the exceptional work of Gaudi as you discover most iconic structure in Barcelona.
Enjoy a visit to Gaudi's masterpiece, the amazing Sagrada Familia before continuing to the bizarre Park Güell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our guide to Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
Go straight inside Antoni Gaudí's Gothic masterpiece – one of Barcelona’s most popular attractions. Your ticket includes fast track entry, allowing you to skip-the-line.
Discover the astonishing interior of this church, which is one of the most visited buildings in the world and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It was consecrated and proclaimed a minor basilica by Pope Benedict XVI. Designed by Antoni Gaudí as a Latin cross plan with five aisles, this church is extremely rich in ornamentation and symbolism and has vaults that reach 230 feet (70 meters).
You will also visit la Sagrada Familia museum, where you will see drawings, plaster models and pictures about the history and development of the basilica from its early beginnings in 1882, when its construction began, to the present day. Its anticipated completion date is 2026, the centennial of Gaudí's death. The museum will also give you valuable information about Gaudi´s life and career.
Enjoy a 30-minute visit at Gaudi's bizarre Park Güell, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Keep an eye on your watch, it's easy to get lost in the whimsical design of this bizarre, but compelling public park.
The tour finishes with a stroll along the Paseo de Gracia to see Gaudi's famous apartment buildings like La Pedrera and Casa Batllo.
Julia Travel Office, Calle Sardenya 311, Barcelona.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
- Excludes entrance to Casa Milà ands Casa Batlló and Sant Pau Art Noveau Masterpiece.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- We cannot predict when the Sagrada Familia will be crowded. In general long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays). Our skip-the-line tickets enable you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines, and which will not.
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint, so please expect to wait 20-30 minutes to clear security.
- Infants (0-3yrs) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- As Sagrada Família is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions: No hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons. No see-through clothing, tops must cover the shoulders. No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies, shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh. Flip Flops will not be accepted.
- For your comfort, a radio guide system is offered during the tour, in groups of more than 5 people.
- Please be aware the tour includes almost 4 hours walking tour, we kindly advise you to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Sagrada Familia and Gaudi Tour
- Does this tour include hotel transfers?
No, unfortunately, hotel transfers are not included. Please meet at the Julia Travel Office, Calle Sardenya 311, Barcelona.