Wine & Sparkling Wine Premium Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Indulge in a premium tour of wine and sparkling wine, where you'll savour the finest selections and experience the world of winemaking. Cheers to a memorable and delightful journey through the vineyards and cellars, discovering the art of wine craftsmanship.
Our guide to Wine & Sparkling Wine Premium Tour
Departing from Estació del Nord, you will go to two of the most important wineries in Catalonia, where you will have the opportunity to discover how wine is made, its history and enjoy a wine tasting.
Catalonia is one of the most important wine-growing areas in Spain and it currently has eleven designations of origin. Vineyards have existed in Catalonia for more than 2,000 years and currently produce more than 380 million bottles a year, including sparkling wine, which represents the half of the production.
The first stop will be at one of the most unique and attractive wineries in Europe. There, you will have the opportunity to understand how the winery has been built in a cave that is completely invisible from the outside. You'll learn how the winery has been designed on different levels in order to facilitate gravity-fed vinification and enjoy a tasting of three wines paired with local cured meats.
At the end of the visit, you will go to one of the most prestigious wineries in Catalonia: Llopart, a centenary winery where you will discover the sparkling wine, denomination of origin Corpinnat. You'll take a tour through the history of the winery, from its origins to the present day, where you will get to know the vineyards and have impressive views of Montserrat. There will be an opportunity to go into the facilities where the wines and sparkling wines are produced, to finish with a tasting of some of their best sparkling wines accompanied by some delicious traditional cured meats.
Once you have finished your visit to the Llopart winery, it's back on the bus to return to Barcelona.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Wine & Sparkling Wine Premium Tour
- This will have a maximum of 30 travellers per guide.
- Children under the age of 18 may take the tour, but the wine and sparking wine tastings will be replaced for a non-alcoholic drink.
- Inside the cellars the temperature can be cold. Please bring warmer clothing for this section of the tour.
- Please note this activity includes walking long distances. Wear appropriate attire.
- The tour company reserves the right to change the itinerary or cancel the tour due to events being celebrated in the city or force majeure reasons.
- Please check the schedule for the facilities you wish to visit at the site.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 72 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour date.