Accademia Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Explore one of the most famous art galleries in the world!
Avoid the long ticket queues and enjoy fast track entrance to the Accademia Gallery where you will discover Michelangelo’s David and other amazing Renaissance works by Paolo Uccello, Domenico Ghirlandaio, Sandro Botticelli, Andrea del Sarto and Giambologna.
Our guide to Accademia Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
Take advantage of a pre-purchased Skip-the-Line ticket and avoid wasting time in queues. You can choose your preferred visiting date and time in advance and then simply walk past the ticket lines on the day.
Once inside the museum you are free to explore the exhibits at your leisure.
The Accademia Gallery was commissioned in 1784 by Pietro Leopoldo, the Grand Duke of Tuscany, Pietro Leopoldo, so students in the adjoining Accademia delle Belle Arti (Fine Arts Academy) could study the greatest works of the past.
Today the gallery is renowned as the home of the David by Michelangelo, arguably the most famous sculpture in the world.
Dating back to 1501, the marble statue stands nearly 16 foot high and has become the ultimate symbol of the artistic and intellectual ambitions of the Renaissance.
As you stroll along the impressive corridors you will also discover Giambologna's Rape of the Sabines), Botticelli's Madonna and Child and Madonna of the Sea, and a few works by Perugino, Filippino Lippi, Pontormo and Bronzino.
The Accademia Gallery is open daily, except Mondays and the first Sunday each month.
9,00am during Winter. 9.15am and 12pm from April 2022
You can explore the museum at your own pace.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Accademia Gallery – Skip The Line Ticket
- The Accademia Gallery is open daily, except Mondays and the first Sunday each month.
- A skip-the-line ticket will take you straight past the waiting ticket lines, which can be over 2 hours long at peak times.
- You are advised to reconfirm your departure time and location locally.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure.
- Children aged 6 years old and below are free. Proof of child's age may be requested locally.
- Please note all bags will be checked before accessing the Accademia Gallery
- To collect the audio guide inside the museum you have to show the original copy of your Identity Card or Passport, they will keep your ID document until the end of the visit when you will return the audio guide. If you lose or don’t return the audio guide, you will be asked for a refund of € 250,00 per unit.
- One bottle of water is allowed per customer, no larger than 0.5 litres. Drinking is not permitted inside the exhibition rooms.
- Cancellation Policy: Tickets can be cancelled for free up to your holiday departure date. No refunds are given after this time. No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the tour.