From February 2nd to May 19th, guests at SeaWorld Orlando will be able to experience the culinary adventure that is the Seven Seas Food Festival. Running every Thursday through Sunday, this is the biggest theme park food festival in Orlando with more than 200 distinct food and drink offerings across 28 internationally-inspired marketplaces!
And it’s not just the food that’s worth getting excited about. Select dates will see themed entertainment and live music concerts taking place into the evening, all included in the cost of your admission. Keep reading to discover all the details.
There’s more food and drink than ever before at this year’s festival, including more than 50 unique dishes, over 80 wines and cocktails, and 65 craft beers. Whether you want something spicy and aromatic or something delectably sweet, there’s a menu for everyone to enjoy, inspired by countries such as Italy, Ireland, Germany, Brazil, India and more.
Some old favourites will be making a comeback but you won’t want to miss the many mouth-watering options that are brand-new for 2024, including:
- Whisky Maple Bacon Cinnamon Roll: soft sweet cinnamon roll, crispy crumbled bacon, topped with whiskey maple glaze
- Tempura Battered Sushi - California roll, deep fried and topped with masago, eel sauce
- Boudin Balls with Remoulade Sauce - Cajun rice balls with ground pork and chicken, topped with remoulade sauce
- Veg'd Out Sandwich - soybean chicken patty, brioche bun, green goddess, arugula, tomato
- Jalebi - crispy, fluffy, Indian funnel cake with wildflower honey
There'll be a whole range of new refreshing cocktails to enjoy too while you savour the tastes of the Seven Seas, including:
- Pipeline - Henricks Gin, Tito’s Vodka, Bacardi Rum, Peach Schnapps, Orange Juice, Pineapple, Grenadine
- Mango Margarita - Milagro Tequila, Triple Sec, Mango, Lime Sour
- Mediterranean Sangria - Red Wine, Cranberry Juice, Orange, Lime, Strawberry
- Frozen Pitaya Punch - Bacardi Light Rum, Triple Sec, Dragon Fruit, Cranberry, Lime
Take a look at our full Seven Seas Food Festival Food & Drink Guide to discover all the menus
Seven Seas Food Festival Tasting Lanyard
Why not make the most of everything on offer with a food and beverage sampler lanyard? Starting from $70, you can purchase a 10- or 15-sample lanyard that can be used for any of the drinks and dishes available, so you can get the best value for your money.
Every weekend of the Seven Seas Food Festival, exclusive live music performances will be held at the open-air Bayside Stadium. Access to these concerts is included in the price of your park tickets, or you can purchase reserved concert seating starting from $35.99 per person.
The line-up announced so far includes the following acts, with plenty more still to be announced:
- 3rd February - Kool & the Gang
- 4th February - Josh Turner
- 17th February - Gente de Zona
- 25th February - Newsboys
- 2nd March - Gloria Gaynor
- 3rd March - Night Ranger
- 16th March - Corey Kent
- 24th March - Warrant
- 6th April - Grupo Niche
- 13th April - Hoobastank
- 28th April - Ludacris
Ready to buy your tickets for SeaWorld this spring? Discover our latest offers, including our 3 Visit Ticket with All Day Dine at SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens!