The Disney Park Pass system goes live on the 28th June and those guests in receipt of their Disney tickets will be able to make Park Reservations up to the 26th September 2021.
Top tips for reserving Disney Days on receipt of your Disney World Florida Tickets
- Scratch the silver panel off the back of your tickets to reveal your full ticket numbers.
- Create an account on My Disney Experience (MDE).
- Use a desktop computer or laptop and visit the My Disney Experience website rather than accessing My Disney Experience via the mobile App.
- Firefox or Chrome browsers are recommended.
- If you experience any problems, call the MDE helpline on 0800 028 0778.
- Be patient. There is likely going to be a lot of people trying to access the system from midday (GMT) on Sunday 24 June.
- Once you have passed the online queueing system, reserving Disney days is quick and simple.
- Don’t panic if the days you require aren’t available. It is likely that more availability will be added as capacity at the parks increases.
- Reserved days can be amended in the future on My Disney Experience.
- Reserving days does not activate your Disney Tickets. Linked Disney Tickets bought from AttractionTickets.com can still be amended or cancelled in the future.
At this time, Guests will be able to select one park per day; visiting more than one park per day 'Park Hopping' will be temporarily unavailable upon the reopening of the theme parks due to attendance limitations.
A park reservation must be made for each day of entry. If you have a multi-day ticket, you will be required to make a park reservation for each date of your visit.
Good luck. Our specialist Disney experts will be available Monday-Friday from 9.00am-7.00pm and Saturdays from 10.00am to 4.00pm should you need any further guidance or help.