Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £100 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £100 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
See London's incredible buildings illuminated on this luxury cruise...
Take a journey along the Thames with London's best restaurant cruise. Travel through the heart of the city and enjoy the striking sights of the capital from a special angle with live entertainment and delicious food. Bateaux London is a 'floating restaurant', where the seasonal dishes are prepared and cooked freshly on board our vessels on every cruise.
Our guide to Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
A delightful way to celebrate a romantic occasion or birthday, Bateaux London Thames River cruise offers an unforgettable evening with the perfect combination of good food, live entertainment, outstanding service and spectacular London river views.
Departing from Embankment Pier, float past London's most iconic landmarks, many of which are spectacularly illuminated, while being accompanied by an in-house band creating a relaxing atmosphere with jazz tunes and popular renditions.
Once you've feasted on views, it's time to feast on a mouth-watering 5-course meal. Bateaux London cruises pride themselves on their exquisite cuisine and quality service - all food is freshly prepared in the on-board galley kitchen by high quality chefs and the menu is based on seasonal variety of a modern European theme.
The entertainment continues after your meal where you’ll be able to dance to hits from four decades gone by or simply enjoy a drink on one of the balconies or terraces.
You have a choice of three dining packages...
- Superior Dinner Cruise Package: This package is an accessible option to enjoy dining out on the river at night. Five-course set menu, a live band and after dinner dancing, it is a great way to indulge and relax on the Thames.
- Premier Dinner Cruise Package: Unwind as London's most famous sights unfold around you. With a welcome drink upon arrival, five-course set menu, half a bottle of house wine with your meal, a live band and after dinner dancing, it is a unique way to dine out on the river.
- Signature Dinner Cruise Package: Enjoy a guaranteed window table overlooking the most iconic landmarks in London. With a glass of champagne on arrival, a five-course set menu, half a bottle of wines from the Signature Selection and an after dinner liqueur, it is an evening restaurant cruise with a difference.
Sample Menu (subject to change without notice):
- Spiced cauliflower, veloute shallot bhaji, curry oil (v)
- Severn and Wye smoked salmon celeriac remoulade OR Isle of Wight heritage tomatoes, Vulscombe goats curd, black olive, sour dough (v)
- Roasted chicken breast, butternut puree and braised leek OR Ricotta stuffed gnocchi, gorgonzola, Hazelnut, black butter sauce (v)
- Vanilla and bergamot crème brulee with shortbread (v)
- Tea & Coffee, Petit fours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
- Boarding starts 45 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please arrive promptly ensure to collect your boarding pass at Reception and board your dinner cruise vessel. The boat will not return to the pier to collect latecomers so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
- Drinks are only included if you have selected wither the "Premier" package or the "Signature" package
- The Bateaux London Cruise is only suitable for children aged 13 years and above.
- Transportation is not included to the cruise departure point
- In keeping with the ambience of the cruise, smarter dress is required. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse boarding based on inappropriate dress and refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- Children under 12 years are not permitted on board.
- The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level.
- Please note: Bateaux London does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- New Year's Eve cruise unavailable.
- Cancellation Policy: 1-9 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 2 days prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of departure. 10-20 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 7 and 2 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of event date. 21-60 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 14 and 8 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 7 days of event date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Bateaux London River Thames Dinner Cruise
- Where does the cruise depart?
Embankment Pier, Victoria Embankment
- Are children allowed?
Unfortunately, children under 12 years are not permitted on board.
- Is gratuity included in the ticket price?
Service charge is included in the ticket price which covers food but it does not include any optional gratuities for beverages or exceptional service.
- Does the boat have wheelchair access?
Yes. The boat is accessible by wheelchair but please note that the toilets are on another level. Please notify us of any special assistance members prior to the cruise so we can ensure the appropriate assistance is provided.
- Does the boat sail in inclement weather?
Yes, the boat is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator for any reason, then Attraction Tickets Direct will issue a full refund.