River Thames Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Cruise along 2000 years of history on a London sightseeing cruise...
London’s only River Thames Hop-On/Hop-Off service is the best way to see all of London’s greatest sights, monuments and riverside attractions. Your Hopper Pass offers unlimited use of the City Cruises Point-to-Point sightseeing cruises over the course of a day.
Our guide to River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - River Red Rover Hopper Ticket
Get the best views of London from the top desk of your River Red Rover City Cruise and absorb in the entire City skyline including the Houses of Parliament, the enormous dome of St Paul’s Cathedral, the historic Tower of London in contrast to the modern architecture of the London Eye, Millennium Bridge and Tate Modern.
All these sights and many more are all expertly narrated in a variety of languages by knowledgeable and entertaining guides bringing the history of London to life! There’s no traffic congestion on the River so you simply board at one of the four piers and enjoy the ride at your leisure. Your modern all-weather, wheelchair friendly vessel includes open upper decks and spacious lower saloons with panoramic windows.
Each point-to-point cruise takes around in 70-minutes so you go at your own pace, hopping on and off as many times as you like at any one of the four convenient piers and enjoy a relaxing day exploring, seeing and learning all about this historic City and surrounding areas.
Departure points include:
- London Eye Pier (for the Lastminute.com London Eye and South Bank Complex)
- Tower Pier (next to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge)
- Greenwich Pier (easy access to the World Heritage Centre of Greenwich, home of the famous tea clipper Cutty Sark, the National Maritime Museum, the Queen’s House, the Old Royal Observatory )
- Westminster Pier (close to Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament, Whitehall and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms).
And with your Hopper Pass you can hop-on or hop-off at any of the piers as often as you like throughout the day.
Departure Schedule (Subject to change, please check locally)
Departures from Westminster Pier
- Westminster Pier to London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640b, 1720b, 1800b
- Westminster Pier to Tower Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440, 1520, 1600, 1640b, 1720b, 1800b
- Westminster Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1000, 1040, 1120, 1200, 1240, 1320, 1400, 1440
Departures from London Eye Pier
- London Eye Pier to Tower Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530, 1610, 1650b, 1650b, 1730b, 1810*
- London Eye Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450
Departures from Tower Pier
- Tower Pier to Westminster Pier & London Eye Pier: 1000, 1040, 1115, 1235, 1315, 1355, 1435, 1515, 1555, 1635, 1715
- Tower Pier to Greenwich Pier: 1010, 1050, 1130, 1210, 1250, 1330, 1410, 1450, 1530
Departures from Greenwich Pier
- Greenwich Pier to Westminster Pier, Tower Pier & London Eye Pier: 1030, 1110, 1150, 1230, 1310, 1350, 1430, 1510b, 1550b, 1630a
*) No return service
a) Return service runs only in high summer
b) Return service runs only in spring, summer and autumn
Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
Daily, year round.
Varies - see schedule. Each point-to-point cruise takes around 70 minutes. Does not operate on Christmas Day.
Tickets available for 24 or 72 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - River Red Rover Hopper Ticket
- All boats on the published schedule are accessible by wheelchair but please note additional boats put into service during busy times may not be.
- Children under 5 years travel free.
- Transport to the piers is not included.
- Refreshments are available to purchase on board.
- Tickets vouchers are open-dated. Simply bring along your voucher and photo ID to any of the departure points.
- Please note: the cruises do not operate on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day or New Year's Day.
- Actual times may vary depending upon the state of the tide and other river traffic. Always check locally for any changes to times.
- Tickets are refundable up to and including the day of travel.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 24 hours of departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for River Thames Sightseeing Cruise - River Red Rover Hopper Ticket
- Do I need to book a date in advance of my trip?
No, we will issue you with an open-dated ticket voucher and you simply exchange your voucher on your chosen date at one of the piers listed above. Your ticket will then be valid for one day from this point.
- Is there a limit to the number of times I can get off and re-join the cruises?
No, you can get off and on the cruise boats as many times as you like over the duration of your ticket. The cruises run approximately every 30 minutes so you never have long to wait for the next cruise boat to come along.