Universal Studios Hollywood - Buy a Day, get a 2nd Day Free!
Re-live the fun and excitement of Universal Studios with this limited time special offer ticket.Ticket not available at the Gate!
You’re already a VIP. So why not get treated like one?
With the Ultimate VIP Experience behind the scenes at the world’s largest movie studio.Buy Now!
Two of California's Most Popular Parks on One Ticket
Enjoy admission to California's two biggest attractions with this exclusive money-saving combo ticket. With the Disneyland and Universal Studios California Combo Ticket enjoy 2 Days entry to both Disneyland California Parks plus one day's admission to the amazing Universal Studios Hollywood, the world’s largest movie studio and theme park.Disney California and Universal Studios Hollywood on one ticket!
Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
5 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
See where the stars live, work and shop...
Tour the movie stars homes with the company that pioneered the ‘Movie Stars’ Homes Tour’ in 1935. See where the stars live, work and shop with a tour of more than 40 Beverly Hills Movie Stars Homes, Rodeo Drive and The Sunset Strip. Plus see the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the famous Hollywood sign.
Our guide to Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
No trip to Los Angeles would be complete without a bit of stargazing! You'll see over 40 celebrity homes on this fully narrated tour through Los Angeles and Beverly Hills. Also see Rodeo Drive, the Sunset Strip, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Grauman's Chinese Theatre and the famous Hollywood sign. This Los Angeles tour takes you to the actual locations where the stars live, work, eat and play.
Travel in a 13 passenger tour bus and visit the exclusive residential neighbourhoods that larger tour buses cannot go. You will see the mansions of today's superstars including Tom Cruise, Halle Berry, Al Pacino, David and Victoria Beckham, Bruce Willis as well as former residences of legends such as Ozzy Osborne, Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.
Along the way you’ll also drive along Rodeo Drive to see the stores where the rich and famous shop, including Bijan, Gucci, Prada, Harry Winston Jewellers, and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel which featured in "Pretty Woman". Plus cruise along the sunset strip to see some the famous celebrity hangouts including Whiskey A Go Go, Johnny Depp's notorious Viper Room, The House of Blues, the trendy Sky Bar, The Chateau Marmont, and The Beverly Hills Hotel.
Average 5 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
We had a brilliant time. The tour guide whose name we think was ‘Arnold’ was brilliant. He made the tour really enjoyable and was so funny. We loved it. Defo recommend.
Niamh Lund reviewed 12 Aug,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date at the time of booking.
- Actual celebrity homes visited on the tour varies and particular star homes cannot be guaranteed.
- Hotel pick-ups are only available from Hollywood, West Hollywood, East Hollywood, Universal Hollywood, Mid Wilshire, Downtown Los Angeles, Beverly Hills and Brentwood. If you are not staying in one of these areas you will need to make your own way to the departure point at Graumans Chinese Theatre located at 6925 Hollywood Boulevard.
- This tour is ADA-compliant and fully accessible. However, we do advise you to notify the tour operator of any special requirements at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled departure time, so they can make adequate arrangements.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 48 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 48 hours of tour date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Hollywood Celebrity Homes Tour from Los Angeles
- If we are not picked up from our hotel, where do tours start from?
Tours begin from the main departure point outside the world-famous TCL Chinese Theatre, 6925 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028.