Ultimate L.A. in a Day By Bike
Feel the wind in your hair, smell the freshly cut grass and reach for the stars on this all day biking tour of the City of Angels.
Our guide to Ultimate L.A. in a Day by Bike
This experience begins on the legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood, then goes through Beverly Hills and Bel-Air to have a panorama of the extravagant and incredible palaces the Hollywood stars call home. Up next are LA's world famous beach towns of Santa Monica, Venice and Marina Del Rey. Not stopping at that, you'll bike through Culver City for a bike-by of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the world map. There is time to rest with several breaks, including lunch on the beach and several walking tours alng the way. This 32-mile, 6 hour excursion, which lets you enjoy the very best of LA leaving no sight unseen, is definitely worthy of 'bucket list' inclusion.
Highlights include : Route 66 - Sunset Strip - Beverly Hills - Bel Air - UCLA - Westwood - Bundy Drive - Santa Monica - Venice Beach - Muscle Beach - Abbot Kinney - Frank Gehry Beach House - Marina Deal Rey and much, much more......
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Ultimate L.A. in a Day By Bike
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Advance booking is required. Please select your date when booking.
- This is a moderate to mildly challenging bike ride with some hills - average fitness required.
- Several breaks are taking as well as a 30 minute stop for lunch
- Wear comfortable clothes and close-toe shoes