Universal Studios Hollywood Two Day Ticket
4.7 stars: Based on 108 reviews via
Enjoy double the fun at the world’s largest movie studio and theme park with the Universal Studios Hollywood Two Day Ticket. Your second visit to the park can be taken any time with 7 days of your first visit.
Our guide to Universal Studios Hollywood Two Day Ticket
With a Universal Studios Hollywood ticket you’ll go behind-the-scenes where Hollywood movies are made and Hollywood’s biggest stars work daily. Then, discover action-packed rides and attractions where the movie thrills come alive.
Discover a host of thrilling rides and shows at Universal Studios Hollywood
- From magical spells to magical creatures, from dark villains to daring heroes, it's all here at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™. Explore the mysteries of Hogwarts™ castle, visit the shops of Hogsmeade™, and sample fare from some of the wizarding world's best-known establishments. Plus experience pulse-pounding rides and attractions that transport you into a world of magical thrills and excitement.
- Brace yourself for Jurassic World™ - The Ride. Based on the blockbuster film franchise. Be there when the gates open to experience just how real it is!
- Hold on tight for the all-new grand finale, Fast & Furious - Supercharged! Ride along with the all-star cast from the hit movies on an exhilarating high-speed chase that catapults you into the high-stakes underworld of fast cars and international crime cartels .You’ll be engulfed in a world of cutting-edge, hyper-realistic special effects, including 3D-HD imagery projected onto the world’s most expansive 360-degree screens!
- Get a closer look at where and how your favourite movies are made on the world-famous Studio Tour. Keep an eye out for actual production of tomorrow's hit films as you tour through soundstages, Backlot streets, fantastic movie-making demonstrations and astounding special effects.
- Be part of the battle as you embark on a mission to defend the Allspark from the evil clutches of the Decepticons© in Transformers™: The Ride 3D.
- Experience King Kong 360 3-D. Your heart pounds. Your adrenaline flows. Your survival instincts are on overload. You’re caught in the middle of a terrifying struggle between a 35-foot T. Rex and the 8th Wonder of the World – King Kong. You’ve never experienced him this real before.
- Despicable Me Minion Mayhem - Join Gru, his daughters and the rebellious Minions on a heartwarming and thrilling 3-D ride. Start your journey in Gru’s home, where you’re recruited for his latest scheme – one where you’ll become an actual Minion.
- Enter the post-apocalyptic world of AMC’s “The Walking Dead” in a year-round attraction that is beyond your wildest screams! Prepare to fight for survival in a fully immersive journey as you navigate through a world overrun by hungry walkers.
- Plunge high speed into total darkness on Revenge of the Mummy℠ – The Ride as you escape the Mummy's revenge in life-like horror.
- Don’t miss the enhanced new Special Effects Show, where real Hollywood stuntmen and cutting-edge technology come together to recreate scenes from your favorite blockbuster movies!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Universal Studios Hollywood Two Day Ticket
- Ticket offers 2 days admission to Universal Studios Hollywood. Thesecond visit to the park must take place within 7 days of the first visit.
- Early Park Admission included for visits up to and including 2 September 2019 only. Early Park Admission begins 30 minutes before the Theme Park opens and is subject to availability, cancellation and change.
- You will be sent a gate ready Universal Studios Hollywood ticket. Simply print in advance or present on your smart phone for instance access to the park.
- Parking is not included.
- Rides, attractions or entertainment may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Universal Studios Hollywood tickets are not valid at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Please Note: If you are not travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your e-tickets to be uploaded to your account; if you are travelling within the next 72 hours please call us to expedite delivery of you e-ticket.
- Once booked and confirmed the Universal Hollywood Tickets are non-refundable and non-changeable. 100% cancellation fees apply.