Met Opera - Romeo et Juliette
Verona's love story, in a New York institution!
- Free cancellations*
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Shakespeare's tale of love performed as Opera!
Two singers at the height of their powers—radiant soprano Nadine Sierra and tenor sensation Benjamin Bernheim—come together as the star-crossed lovers in Gounod’s sumptuous Shakespeare adaptation, with Met Music Director Yannick Nézet-Séguin on the podium to conduct one of the repertoire’s most romantic scores.
Our guide to Met Opera - Romeo et Juliette
Bartlett Sher’s towering staging also features baritone Will Liverman and tenor Frederick Ballentine as the archrivals Mercutio and Tybalt, mezzo-soprano Samantha Hankey as the mischievous pageboy Stéphano, and bass-baritone Alfred Walker as Frère Laurent.
Theatre: Metropolitan Opera House 30 Lincoln Center Plaza New York, NY 10023
Audience: Recommended for Adults and Teens
Duration: Approximately 3 hours including one 35 minute intermission
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Met Opera - Romeo et Juliette
- All Met Opera Tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking, with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All Met Opera bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your tickets.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 14 days prior to the performance date.*
Frequently Asked Questions for Met Opera - Romeo et Juliette
Clothing & Accessories
How do you dress for the Metropolitan Opera?
While there is no dress code at the Met, we recommend comfortable clothing appropriate for a professional setting. Attendees tend to dress more formally for Galas or openings of new productions, but this is optional.
Will my tickets be posted to my home address?
No, we will not send hard tickets to your home address. Attraction Tickets Direct will confirm your seats with the theatre box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your tickets. Your tickets will be available at the box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.