If you are going to treat yourself whilst you are in New York...
.....then a ticket to a Knicks game at the iconic Madison Square Garden is as good as it gets. Representing the glamour side of the NBAKnicks games will always entertain and delight!New Season Tickets on Sale Now!
Save up to 44%
Book today and get select seats to the magical Frozen musical featuring all your favourite characters from just £64pp. No booking fees, guaranteed availability, best seats available.Book Now
FREE Planet Hollywood $10 Spending Money
Purchase your New York attraction tickets and we will give you a FREE $10 Planet Hollywood Dining Voucher to use on your holiday!Buy Now
The world's most famous skyline seen from your dinner table!
Book today and receive a complimentary upgrade to a window-seat on all Bateaux NYC Dinner cruises up to 30 December 2020.Adults from just £128
4.9 stars: Based on 7 reviews via
You’re invited to discover that love is a force of nature… at Disney’s new musical, FROZEN...
For the first time, popular film FROZEN comes to life on Broadway, re-imagined for the stage in a new production by an award-winning creative team and set designers.
Our guide to Frozen Broadway
You’re invited to discover that love is a force of nature… at Disney’s new musical, FROZEN.
This is the timeless tale of two sisters, pulled apart by a mysterious secret. Both are searching for love. They just don’t know how to find it. Supported by a score of Disney musical classics including “Let It Go” and “Love is an Open Door”, the all-new Frozen on Broadway is the biggest Disney Broadway hit since The Lion King.
The show’s expanded score features twice as many songs as the original film, all written by the husband-and-wife composing team of Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez. Directed by Michael Grandage, esteemed theatre director who has previously worked on shows like Evita, and acted by a superb Broadway cast including Caissie Levy and Patti Murin, the Frozen Broadway show is sure to be a hit with all the family.
Book your Frozen Broadway tickets in advance to secure the best seats at the best price.
Theatre: St James Theatre (246 W. 44th St, New York)
Audience: Suitable for ages 6+
Opens on Broadway: February 22nd 2018
Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats
To get a New York Taxi drivers attention, you usually need to wave them over. And don't forget, they are only available when their roof light is on, and tipping is at least 15%.
Average 4.9 out of 5 (7 customer reviews)
Bought tickets as a gift for a friend - she had an amazing time and would recommend the show to everyone! Even her mum who had never watched the film said it was great.
Beth reviewed 15 Mar,2020
Had great seats
Colin Munday reviewed 11 Feb,2020
Perfect seats in theatre
Trusted Customer reviewed 17 Jan,2020
Fantastic show, great seats at reasonable price
Trusted Customer reviewed 06 Jan,2020
Fantastic show really enjoyed it.
Trusted Customer reviewed 29 Dec,2019
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Frozen on Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- All our Frozen Broadway Theatre Tickets are guaranteed in the specified section of the theatre.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- Due to the popularity of this show, tickets may be on request. If the date chosen is not available a member of our customer services team will contact you to arrange a different date/time. If no suitable date is available, you will receive a full refund.
Frequently Asked Questions for Frozen on Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, your tickets will be confirmed with the box office and you will receive a voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time ,the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets. The show tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.