The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A multi-award winning musical that takes you on a hilarious adventure with two enthusiastic Mormon missionaries”
A smash hit Broadway show that has become an international sensation, The Book of Mormon is “the best musical of this century” according to The New York Times. Entertaining, full of life, and the proud owner of 9 Tony awards including ‘Best Musical’, this is a spectacular show that you don’t want to miss!
Our guide to The Book of Mormon Broadway
Without a doubt one of the most popular Broadway shows, The Book of Mormon is considered one of the funniest musicals of all time. A bold religious satire musical that follows a pair of missionaries who are sent across the world to share their faith; this Broadway show invites you along for the journey. Celebrated by The New York Times as “the best musical of this century”, this highly acclaimed production boasts an award-winning creative team made up of Trey Parker and Matt Stone (the masterminds behind South Park) and Robert Lopez (the Oscar-winning composer known for creating smash hit music for Disney’s Frozen). The talented trio worked together to create the book, music and lyrics for the show.
Featuring a score of hits, listen to the cast belt out powerful songs ‘I Believe’, ‘Hello’ and ‘You and Me (But Mostly Me)’ set to comical choreography. Filled with hysterical jokes and witty one liners, indulge in an evening of light-hearted comedy at the funniest show in New York City. Over the years, this fantastic Broadway show has been recognised for its brilliance, earning an incredible 9 Tony awards including ‘Best Musical’ and ‘Best Original Score’, as well as a Grammy award for ‘Best Musical Theatre Album’. A hilarious Broadway show that will keep you laughing the whole way through and leave you wanting more; The Book of Mormon is simply unmissable.
Meet Elder Price and Elder Cunningham, an excitable duo on a mission. Price is enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated to his faith, while Cunningham’s well-meaning nature is overshadowed by his inclination to fabricate the truth and his socially awkward, geeky persona. When the two missionaries are put together, it’s clear that the mismatched pair couldn’t be more different. Sent to Uganda in an attempt to convert people to the Mormon religion, they are both certain that they will come back triumphant. However, when they arrive in Africa and find themselves in the middle of a society that’s plagued with AIDS, violence and poverty, they realise things might not be as simple as they seemed.
Theatre: Eugene O’Neill Theatre (230 West, 49th Street, New York)
Audience: Definitely one for the adults
Opened on Broadway: March 24th 2011
Seats are guaranteed in the either the Orchestra A-T or Mezzanine E-L section sections of the theatre depending on the option selected. From 30th January onwards, seats will be located in either the Orchestra Prime/Mezzanine Prime or Orchestra P-T/Mezzanine A-D sections. Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
The Book of Mormon Broadway
Don’t forget to add the tax! Prices in New York are almost always exclusive of a 7% State Tax.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of show date.
- Our The Book of Mormon Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre depending on the option chosen.
- Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note seat numbers are not provided at time of booking. All seats will be allocated together and advised upon ticket collection on the day of the production.
- The Book of Mormon Broadway tickets is not recommended for children.
Frequently Asked Questions for The Book of Mormon Broadway Tickets
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled within 8 days prior to the performance date.
- Is the Book of Morman okay for children?
The Book of Mormon is not for children. This musical comedy plays fast and loose with profanity, violence and graphic sexual situations. While the show offers adults a fun night out, it could lead to uncomfortable conversations if you decide to bring your child along.
- What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage.