New York City is not open without the Empire State Building Observatory and we are pleased to announce that the Empire State Building Observatory is opening once again to create a lifetime of memories.
As the world combats COVID-19, the experience will be different from before but you can make your visit everything you imagined and more and Be Smart and Be Safe. Guests are asked to observe all safety guidelines, so everyone can share a great visit!
Top Things You Should Know As You Prepare to Visit:
- By Appointment Only - to help manage capacity, observe social distancing rules and prevent crowds inside and outside of the attraction, all guests must pre-book a time slot before visiting the Empire State Building Observatory. AttractionTickets.com will send an open-dated barcoded gate-ready Empire State Building Observatory Ticket – simply follow the instructions on your ticket to book your time slot on your chosen date. Time slots are subject to availability, so it is recommended you do this as far in advance as possible.
- Face coverings are required - All guests visiting the Empire State Building Observatory must wear a face mask.
- Temperature checks - will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- Respect others - all guests are asked to stay 2 metres apart and there will be one-way traffic flow.
- Some experiences may be modified or unavailable - Facial contact exhibits disabled and closed •and touch screens to run automatically
- Controlled Elevator Capacities - Staff Load and Dispatch Each Elevator