As the founder and CEO of AttractionTickets.com, naturally I want your custom - I can say with 100% confidence that we are the best at what we do. However, our mission is to add happiness to ALL holidays and therefore, whether you decide to book with us or not, I'd really encourage you to read the below tips on pre-purchasing Walt Disney World Resort in Florida tickets before making your decision.
Here are 10 things you should watch out for when pre-purchasing 2022 Disney Magic Tickets in the UK and Ireland.
- Flexibility. Bear in mind that your holiday dates might change. If one of your party tests positive for Covid before you are due to travel, you will likely need to amend your holiday plans. The new Disney Magic tickets are valid for 14 Days of use over an 18 day validity window which is date specific. Unlike the old Disney Ultimate tickets, Disney Magic tickets are not valid for a whole calendar year. Consequently, flexibility to amend the dates or year of your Disney Magic tickets even after they are linked to My Disney Experience is critically important. Please, please check with your tour operator or ticket provider that they are able to amend your Disney tickets (even after they are linked to My Disney Experience) with no amendment fees.
- Real, gate ready tickets sent to you in the post. Some ticket providers provide an e-ticket or voucher that can be exchanged for a tangible ticket at Will Call. Ask yourself – do you want to be queuing up at Will Call on your first day at the parks? With e-tickets you can link them to My Disney Experience and use the ‘Mobile Magic’ tool to access the parks which is a gate-ready solution. Ask yourself – do you want to be getting your mobile out every time you want to access the parks? Do you want to take your mobile to water parks? Do you want to potentially be exposed to roaming charges?
- Quick delivery. You need your tickets ASAP after paying for them in full because the sooner you have them, the sooner you can link them to My Disney Experience and start booking days at the parks, dining, character experiences and rides / attractions using Genie or Genie +. For more details of the Disney Park Pass System (booking days in the parks) click here and for more details of the new Disney Genie / Genie + system click here. It is worth noting that it is not possible to get your Disney ticket numbers and link tickets to My Disney Experience unless you have paid in full and this will be the same whoever you book with. However, delivery times do vary a lot between the various ticket providers.
- Direct Disney Contract. Check the company that you are buying Disney tickets from has a direct Disney contract. If the company is unable to amend tickets after they have been linked to My Disney Experience or the company issues e-tickets / vouchers rather than tangible gate-ready tickets, it could be a sign that they don’t have a direct Disney contract and are not directly integrated with Disney’s systems.
- Free Covid Cover. If borders are shut, the attraction is closed or the FCDO advise against travel to the US, you should be entitled to a full refund with no questions asked. If the company that you are looking to buy from cannot offer this guarantee, perhaps ask yourself why that may be?
- Refund policy. Being promised a refund is one thing but how quickly will that company refund you? Should you really have to wait many months to get your money back?
- Security. What trade associations is the ticket broker or travel company a member of? ABTA is the gold standard of trade associations and all members have to abide by ABTA’s strict code of conduct.
- Service. Can you call the ticket broker or travel provider that you are considering buying from. Can you speak to a human being in the UK or Ireland and does the person you speak to offer great service and expert knowledge?
- No credit card charges. Will your ticket provider allow you to pay by credit card, including Amex at no extra cost. Your credit card provider (Amex in particularly) can offer some extra insurance should your holiday be disrupted by Covid or some other event.
- Cheap Disney tickets do not always represent the best value Disney tickets. It may not always be worth scouring the internet trying to save £10 or £20 per ticket if the company you are buying from does not meet the requirements in points 1 to 9.
We are Disney’s biggest attraction ticket customer in Europe and are directly integrated with them and all of our major suppliers. If you need to amend your tickets and the dates of your tickets, you can do without charge. We will send you gate ready tangible, branded tickets within a few days of full payment along with lots of tips n tricks and Orlando guides. We offer free Covid cover so if the border closes or the attraction closes or if the FCDO advise against travel, you will get your money back within 10 days. No quibbles, no fuss. We are full members of ABTA so all of our hotel + ticket package customers get full financial protection and we abide by ABTA’s code of conduct. You can call us and speak to an expert and we will soon be open seven days a week again. You can by AMEX for no extra charge and always get some free gifts from us.
Most importantly though, the vision at AttractionTickets.com is to Add Happiness ®to your holiday. That is why we get out of bed in the morning. We care deeply about you and your holiday and we look forward to being of service to you.
CEO & Founder