Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage - Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Retreat from the stresses of daily life with a Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage. With an expert massage therapist, you can lie back and enjoy a wonderful Swedish body massage.
Our guide to Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage - Experience Voucher
This 50 minute treatment helps to increase blood and lymphatic flow, as well as a wonderful sense of wellbeing and relaxation. All aspects can be modified to your taste; so whatever your preferences on light, music and more, you can be sure of a totally bespoke pampering experience.
Surrey - Guildford
London - Enfield
West Sussex - Chichester
Kent -Tunbridge Wells
Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
East of England
Hertfordshire - St Albans
On arrival at your pre-booked choice of Champneys City Spa location, you’ll be asked to complete a quick questionnaire to provide medical and contact information; for this reason, please arrive 5 minutes early.
You’ll then enjoy a wonderful personalised body massage, helping to increase blood and lymphatic flow. As well as a sense of wellbeing and relaxation, the 50 minute treatment can also help improve muscle tone and skin texture.
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher which will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 9 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Champneys City Spa Full Body Massage - Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 14
- Under 16s must be accompanied by an over 18 at all times, including during treatments
- Certain treatments are not suitable for pregnant women; please check at the time of booking
- We do not recommend this treatment if you suffer from warts/verrucas/fungal infections, thrombosis, if you are under 3 months pregnant or are undergoing treatment for cancer
- If you have any type of medical condition be sure to mention it when you book an appointment. Certain treatments may not be advisable for you. Also, before your treatment begins let your therapist know of any medical concerns
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Your voucher is valid for nine months from the date of issue. It is essential that you book and take you experience before this date as vouchers may not be extended beyond the expiration date. This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This experience is available Monday to Thursday, subject to availability.
- Allow 1 hour for your visit
We recommend you book at least six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. This is only a guideline and we advise you to book as early as possible to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
A cancellation indemnity, subject to terms, is included with every voucher.
Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
Refunds can be made on unused vouchers within 14 days of purchase. A refund cannot be given once the booking has been made with the experience provider or if you have purchased an event ticket. Refunds cannot be given on expired, extended or exchanged vouchers.