Barcelona iVenture Flexi Pass
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Save up to 40% off the usual admission costs
The iVenture Card is an amazing way of discovering Barcelona. There are over 36 top experiences to choose from and you can save up to 40% off the usual admission costs.
Our guide to Barcelona iVenture Flexi Pass
The Barcelona iVenture Flexi Pass allows you to access more than 36 of the city's most popular museums, tours and cultural icons on one simple-to-use Smart Card with highlights include the FC Barcelona Experience, Gaudi Park Guell, Gaudi Experiencia, Sagrada Familia and a half-day trip to Montserrat.
Once you've bought your Pass you can choose between, 3, 5 or Unlimited attractions from a list of 36. All packages include 3 free attractions, a single beer at Moritz Brewery, a single cava at La Rambla View Point and free entrance and welcome drink at Casino Barcelona.
List of included attractions (subject to change)
- Montserrat Morning Tour. Half-day tour + Liquor Tasting* (Supplement 15€)
- Girona Game of Thrones: Guided tour* (Supplement 15 €) 3.
- Barcelona Highlights: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
- Artistic Barcelona: the Best of Gaudí: Guided tour* (Supplement 15€)
- Hard Rock Café: Main course + dessert + drink
- Casa Batlló: Skip-the-Line ticket 7. Palacio del Flamenco. Show + Drink
- Sagrada Família. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
- FC Barcelona Experience. Entry**(Supplement 5€)
- Gaudí Park Güell. Skip the line entry + Guided Tour*
- La Pedrera Gaudí. Skip the line entry
- La Roca Village Shopping Express. Transport + VIP Savings Card
- Cooltra Motorbikes. One Day Motorbike Rent (valid driver license needed)
- Barcelona City Tour one day ticket.
- Barcelona Bus Turístic one day ticket.
- Columbus View Point. Enter and wine drink.
- Poble Espanyol. Skip the line entry.
- Gaudí Experience. Skip the line entry + 4D Experience
- Boat tour Las Golondrinas. 1h30 min Boat Tour + soft drink
- MACBA Museum. Skip the line entry.
- MNAC Museum. Skip the line entry.
- Gaudí Torre Bellesguard. Skip the line entry + Audio guide
- La Colonia Güell. Entry Gaudi’s Crypt + Colonia Güell’s map + Audio guide 24. Basilica Santa Maria del Mar. Towers + Terraces + Galleries guided tour*
- Palau Requesens. Guided tour + Sword’s Fighting Exhibition + Cava & snacks*
- Egyptian Museum. Entry ticket
- La Burguesa Restaurant. Menu burger + fries + drink
- Txapela Restaurant. Menu 7 pinchos (preassigned) + drink + ice cream
- PortAventura: Only ticket**
- Casa de les Punxes : Entrance + audio guide
- Gaudí Exhibition Center: Entrance
- L’Aquarium Barcelona: Entrance 33. Picasso Museum & Gothic Quarter: Guided Tour*
- Casa Vicens: Guided Tour*
- Casa Vicens: Entrance Ticket
- Art Nouveau Site Sant Pau: Guided Tour*
- Casino Barcelona. Entry + welcome drink (glass of cava, soda or beer.
- Matalaranya’s Bar (Casa de les Punxes). Vermouth Single Drink.
- Gaudi’s La Pedrera: The Origins. 3€ Discount on the General Admission.
Passes may be purchased with 3, or 5 attraction visits + 3 free attractions - these must be used within seven days of the pass being activated. There is also an 'Unlimited' option ticket which enables you to visit all 39 sights and attractions as you wish over 7 consecutive days.
Daily, although be aware, many attractions change their operating hours regularly.
3 or 5 day or the Unlimited Pass - Attraction passes are valid for 7 days. The Unlimited Attraction pass is valid for a week.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Barcelona iVenture Flexi Pass
- Your iVenture Pass is valid for calendar days, not for 24-hour periods. It will run out on the final day of the 7 days duration.
- We will send you a voucher which can be redeemed at one of seven different locations within Barcelona. Full details and addresses will be provided.
- You can only visit each attraction once on the card.
- Inclusions are subject to change without notice.
- Please note some activities have an additional extra charge to be paid locally.
- Compulsory collection of FC Barcelona and PortAventura entrance tickets in Julià Travel Office at Carrer de Balmes, 5. Barcelona.
- Booking in advance required (minimum 24 hours before).
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled before your holiday departure date. No refunds are given for cancellations made post-departure.
Frequently Asked Questions for Barcelona iVenture Flexi Pass
- Can I return to the same attraction using my iVenture Card?
No. The iVenture Card is designed to show you around the city and see as much as you can, different attractions and experiences.
- What are the benefits of an iVenture Card package?
With your iVenture Card package, you will receive amazing savings and value whether travelling alone or with your family and friends. Every package offers free admission to a large range of attractions and experiences and the convenience of having it combined on one prepaid smartcard.
- Does the iVenture Card package come with a guide? Yes. Every iVenture card package comes with an easy-reference, colour guide with a map which provides details on participating operators including address, contact details and special offers. Please note operator details do change from time to time.
- Is there an iVenture Card Package for children?
Yes, there is a large range of exciting attractions, which kids will love. The range of attractions packages is available for children aged between 4 and 13. Children who are 14 or older will need an Adult package. Children under 3 are subject to fees payable to individual attractions.
- Do I have to use my iVenture Card in consecutive days?
Yes, you have 7 consecutive days. If you purchase a Barcelona Attraction Pass package and you start to use it on a Tuesday, it will be valid for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday of that week.
- What time does the Barcelona Attraction Pass package run out?
Your Barcelona Attraction Pass package is valid for calendar days, not for 24-hour periods. It will run out on the final day of the 7 days duration.
- Do I have to pre-book for any tours?
No. However due to limited availability on selected tours and experiences, we do recommend that you call ahead to reserve your place and we have noted this on these attractions in your easy-reference guide that accompanies your iVenture card package and also on each attraction listing online.