Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation March Sale
MARCH SALE NOW ON! Huge savings available now on midweek afternoon departures from Victoria and Kings Cross between the 2nd - 31st March.BOOK NOW
Group Tours from London
There are an abundance of 'must sees' outside of London and an escorted group tour is a great way of ticking a few off. With a guide leading the way and your transport needs taken care of, simply sit back and get your camera ready.
Our guide to Group Tours from London
Our wide range of group tours cover a variety of sights and locations outside of London as well as catering to a variety of different styles and inclusions.
Choose from the following options:
- Small Group Tour: Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge: Tick off these three world famous locations in style on this small group tour offering a more intimate experience.
- Small Group Tour: Bath and Stonehenge with 2-course lunch: Small group tour visiting two sightseeing behemoths and including a tasty 2-course lunch.
- Small Group Tour: Windsor and Stonehenge with 2-course lunch: As above but visiting charming Windsor instead of Bath.
- Small Group Tour: Oxford, Stratford and Cotswolds with 2-course lunch: Sights in abundance on this small group tour.
- Simply Stonehenge: Exactly as it says on the tin, this tour is focused purely on Stonehenge and includes transportation and an audioguide at the famous monoliths.