Gatorland & Airboat Safari
4.5 stars: Based on 23 reviews via
Tick off a couple of quintessential Floridian experiences!
Why not combine a visit to Gatorland with an amazing airboat ride? See some of Florida’s natural beauty as your boat zips across the water before heading off to world famous Gatorland to view the amazing reptilian inhabitants.
Our guide to Gatorland & Airboat Safari
Get ready for an exciting airboat ride across the Central Florida Everglades, taking in sightings of exotic birds, turtles and the Florida alligator in their natural environment before your captain cranks up the speed for an exhilarating journey through the swamps.
Afterwards, head to Gatorland, one of the oldest and best loved attractions in Orlando. This 110-acre park and wildlife preserve holds a whole host of fun as you meet alligators, crocodiles, turtles, birds and many other local animals in their natural environment.
At Gatorland, you will find a breeding marsh with boardwalk and observation tower plus there is an up-close Animal Encounters show where you can meet fascinating creatures from around the globe as well as Florida's native wildlife - including some of the most dangerous snakes alive.
Explore the unspoiled native Cypress Swamp Walk and spot wild alligators, snake, turtle or birds and then head to the shaded 800-seat stadium for some alligator wrestling.
Gator wranglers catch an alligator by hand and climb onto the snapping animal's back to point out survival features to the audience.
After doing stunts that only a few are brave enough to try, the alligator is rolled over and put to sleep...only to be awakened by a tickle!
Pick-up Locations and Timings (subject to change)
- 7.25am - Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa - 8113 Resort Village Dr, Orlando, FL 32821
- 7.30am - Wild Side Bar & Grill - 7725 W. Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Kissimmee, FL 32821
- 7.45am - Swan Hotel at Disney (Shuttle) - 1200 Epcot resort Blvd, Bay Lake, Fl, 32830 (Main Bus Stop)
- 7.50am - Firehouse Sub at Crossroads - 12515 State Rd. 535 Ste 515 Orlando, FL 32836
- 8.00am - Universal Resort Bus Loop - Bus Space #71- 5855 Universal Blvd, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.05am - Rosen Inn international - 7600 International Dr, Orlando, Fl 32819
- 8.10am - Rosen Inn Pointe - 9101 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
- 8.15am - Senor Frogs - 8747 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32819
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Gatorland & Airboat Safari
- Gatorland & Airboat Safari Tickets include admission to Gatorland and a 30-minute airboat ride at Boggy Creek.
- You will be issued a voucher that MUST be printed and handed to your driver on the day of your tour.
- The Gatorland & Airboat Safari runs from central location points in Orlando and you will need to make your own way to one of these departure points. This is a change to arrangements from previous years, but has been implemented to save you time sitting on a coach that calls at each hotel in Orlando – that’s a lot of hotels! The result is a much more fluid and punctual tour that will add to your enjoyment of the day.
- Free parking is available at the following pick up points (subject to change without notice), Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa, Wild Side Bar & Grill, Firehouse Sub at Crossroads and The Rosen Inn international. Local parking charges apply at The Swan Hotel at Disney and Universal Resort Bus Loop. Parking is not available at Rosen Inn Pointe.
- Please note shuttle pick-up locations generally require a change of vehicle.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 24 hours prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.
- Times may vary; when busy some people will do the airboats in the afternoon.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.