Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Now Open at Disneyland Park
Added Happiness! Live Your Star Wars Adventure in a Galaxy Far, Far Away.....
Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is now open at Disneyland California featuring all new Star Wars Attractions
- Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run - Fly the Milennium Falcon on a thrillng interactive smuggling mission.
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Opening late 2019 - Join the Resistance in a climatic battle against the first order.
- Savi's Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers - Customise your own legendary lightsaber at this clandestine shop and become one with the Force.
- Droid Depot - Design, assemble and build your own droid at Black Spire Outpost’s industrial depot.
- Oga's Cantina - Step inside this notorious local watering hole to partake of unique concoctions for all ages.
- Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo - Hungry travelers can fuel up on galactic grub inside a working hangar bay.
- Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities - Shop for mysterious and unique galactic artifacts collected by a legendary antiquities dealer.
Terms and Conditions:
Disneyland Park, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge and its experiences are subject to capacity. Access to the park, land and experiences may be restricted or unavailable depending on Guest demand and other factors. Park tickets, Annual Passports, vacation packages and Disneyland Resort hotel stays do not include special provisions for or guarantee access to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.