Private Best of Venice Walk, Skip the Line Basilica & Grand Canal Boat
- 5 reviews rated 5 stars
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover the enchanting city's top attractions with a comprehensive tour, blending a guided walk covering landmarks like St. Mark's Basilica with a scenic boat excursion along the Grand Canal.
Our guide to Private Best of Venice Walk, Skip the Line Basilica & Grand Canal Boat
This classic Venice tour package is the best value for seeing the sites in the city combining a Best of Venice walking tour with skip-the-line admission tickets to St. Mark's Basilica and a small group boat tour of the Grand Canal.
St. Mark's Walking Tour & Basilica Exploration -
Begin your unforgettable journey with a captivating guided walk of St. Mark's Square, the heart of Venice. As you stroll through this iconic space otherwise known as piazza San Marco, your expert guide will share stories and insights into the fascinating history of the surrounding buildings, the palaces, monuments, and sculptures.
Next, venture inside the breathtaking St. Mark's Basilica for two private tours and an in-depth exploration of its magnificent interior. Delve into the history of this architectural marvel, marvel at the intricate mosaics, ornate decorations, and gilded ceilings, and learn about the sacred relics housed within its walls.
Luxurious Private Boat Tour -
Following the guided walk, board a luxurious motor-launch for a private one-hour boat tour along the Grand Canal, Venice's main waterway, and the picturesque minor canals that crisscross the city.
Experience the splendor of Venice's waterways as you glide past elegant palazzos, historic bridges, churches, and bustling markets. Your knowledgeable guide will provide fascinating insights into the history and significance of the landmarks you encounter along the way.
Hidden Venice Walking Tour -
After the private boat tour, set off on a stroll through the Hidden Venice, exploring lesser-known areas that showcase the city's authentic charm. Wander through a labyrinth of back alleys, quiet squares, and meandering canals, with a great guide to help you discover the real Venice that tourists rarely experience. Your guide will share stories of local traditions, customs, and legends, as well as give walking tours, pointing out hidden architectural gems and notable sites along the way.
About 4 hours
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Private Best of Venice Walk, Skip the Line Basilica & Grand Canal Boat
- At times St Mark’s Basilica is closed due to high water or religious ceremonies. During high water the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions. On those occasions when St Mark’s Basilica is open with high water, skip the line tickets will not be accepted as all visitors have only 1 door open to get in the church.
- Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance to St Mark's Basilica are available only from April to October (St Mark’s Basilica does not offer a fast entry service to anyone in other periods, considered off peak season).
- Shoulders and knees must be covered to enter St Mark's Basilica. Large bags are not allowed inside the Basilica.
- This tour is of a historical area and is not fully accessible for wheelchair users or people with walking disabilities.
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- The cost of the tour does not include gratuities or hotel pick up and drop off.
- Cancellation Policy: 30 days-7 days prior to date booked 25% cancellation charges will apply. Less than 7 days, 100% cancellation charges will apply.