Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Bus
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Drive through the Mojave Desert and the Joshua Treet Forest to spend a night at a cabin at the Grand Canyon West Rim. Unwind as you watch the stunning sunset, experience the good ol' Western hospitality and have a chance to learn more about the Hualapai culture.
Our guide to Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Bus
This unforgettable experience begins with as you bid Vegas behind and settle back for the ride through the Mojave Desert. Look for wildlife, fauna and flora alomng the way and revel in the wilderness before you Hualapai Ranch for an overnight stay in a private en-suite cabin.
From the ranch relax or you can take the hop-on, hop-off shuttle bus to Guano and Eagle Points for more breath-taking panoramic views of the Grand Canyon. Explore the Hualapai Native American Village including the gift shop and the Skywalk Cafe and maybe be brave enough to try the 4,000 feet high Skwalk! Check-in to your climate controlled cabin at the Grand Canyon West Rim Hualapai Ranch featuring bathroom with shower before enjoying a Western-style meal at the Dance Hall then relax surrounded by the glow of the campfire while enjoying Western hospitality, under the twinkling Arizona stars.
The next day, after breakfast, go native and enjoy a trail hike along the Rim of the Grand Canyon or choose from an option 30 or 60 minute horseback ride along trails that skirt the edge of the West Rim. Then, once you've had your fill of this 'wonder' it's time to head back to the neon lights of Vegas.
Hualapai Ranch Activities (weather permitting)
- Enjoy western hospitality and cowboy entertainment
- Horse-drawn Wagon Rides
- Experience Roping, Quick Draw and Tomahawk toss
- Campfire, S'mores and live Cowboy entertainment
Optional Activities (payable locally, weather permitting):
- Horseback riding along the Grand Canyon Rim
- Admission to the 4,700 feet high Grand Canyon Skywalk
Around 30 hours hotel to hotel.
Available from hotels and resorts in the Las Vegas area. Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Bus
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 45 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 45 days of tour date.
- Hotel Transfers are only available from hotels and resorts within the Las Vegas area.
- Your exact pick up time will be advised upon confirmation
- Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian
Frequently Asked Questions for Grand Canyon West Overnight Cabin Stay by Bus
- What is the minimum age to fly?
Children 12 years and under must be accompanied by a Parent or Guardian.