Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and the High Roller Bar Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Use your Madame Tussauds Las Vegas tickets to discover a world of celebrities from past and present before recreating The Hangover with a 30-minute open bar at the Hangover Bar plus 30 minutes of unlimited Happy Hour on the Las Vegas High Roller!
Our guide to Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and the High Roller Bar Experience
Who would you like to meet at the World Famous Madame Tussauds Las Vegas? With more than 100 wax figures, Madame Tussauds Las Vegas allows guests to take pictures, touch and get up close in eight unique themed rooms.
Relive The Hangover with Alan and Phil in The Hangover Experience, pose for the paparazzi with Lady Gaga, get on the red carpet with Sandra Bullock and fight crime alongside Spider-Man in the amazing Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience. Step inside our UFC® Octagon™ with “Chuck ‘Iceman’ Liddell”.
Meet your favourite housewife, “Eva Longoria Parker”. Don the signature bunny ears and party with “Hef”! Test your basketball skills by going head-to-chest in our Dunk on “Shaq” experience. Chill with the “Boss Dogg” and sit on “Snoop’s” throne.
With over 100 lifelike celebrity figures, you’ll have the pictures to show everyone you hung out with stars while in Vegas!
Your Madame Tussauds ticket also includes two additional fun-packed extras.
- 30-minute Open Bar: Nurse your thirst at the brand new Hangover Bar at Madame Tussauds Las Vegas where you will enjoy a 30-minute open bar. Step beyond the screen and join the Wolf Pack on a rooftop bar in an immersive experience like no other. Try custom Hangover themed drinks (Wolf Pack Shots, anyone?), while you take in views that only the Las Vegas Strip can offer, before exploring other iconic scenes from the movie, including the penthouse suite (equipped with a tiger) and classic Vegas wedding chapel.
- Take a spin on the high roller: Get ready for unparalleled views of the bright lights and sights of the Strip. Leave the heat of the street behind as you step into one of the High Roller’s glass-lined and temperature-controlled pods to a breathtaking height of 550 feet - higher than the London Eye! Your experience on the High Roller will NOT be the norm however! You will enjoy 30 minutes of unlimited 'Happy Half Hour Anytime' in a cabin with open bar and bartender to make this Vegas experience one to remember! Or not?
Doors open at 10.00am for Madame Tussauds.
Visitors should allow 1 hour for the self-guided tour of Madame Tussaud's, 30 minutes for the open bar in the Hangover Bar and 30 minutes for the High Roller.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Madame Tussauds Las Vegas and the High Roller Bar Experience
- We will issue you with an open-dated Madame Tussauds Las Vegas Ticket voucher allowing you to redeem your ticket on the date/time that best suits your itinerary.
- You will with receive your High Roller ticket when redeeming your voucher as well as a ticket for the 'open bar' at the Hangover Experience; exchange this for a wristband from the barman at the Hangover Bar and have 30 minutes 'drinking time' from this moment.
- Exhibits and individual waxwork figures can be withdrawn at any time without notice.