Break the Barrier Speedboat Experience
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Unleash your inner adrenaline junkie on a 40-minute high-speed cruise along the river Thames. Feel the thrill as you speed through the British capital at speeds of up to 30 knots (35mph). Zoom past iconic London sighs including Tower Bridge, the O2 Arena and even sail through the mighty Thames Barrier.
Our guide to Break the Barrier Speedboat Experience
Travel through time with tunes ranging from the modern day back to the 1960’s. There’s something for everyone as you strap yourselves in for a ‘rocket ride’ down memory lane.
Settle in and hold on tight for 40 minutes of nothing but twists and turns, of rocks and rolls through the docklands, past maritime Greenwich, round the legendary O2 arena and beyond to the mighty Thames Barrier and back.
What You Will See:
- Tower Bridge
- Canary Wharf
- The O2
- Thames Barrier
- March to October: Fridays 13:00 and 14:00 (13:00 exc Sept and Oct), Saturdays 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00 and Sundays 14:00, 15:00 and 16:00.
- November to February: Fridays 14:00, Saturdays 13:00, 14:00 and 15:00 and Sundays 14:00 and 15:00.
Tours leave from London Bridge City Pier.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Break the Barrier Speedboat Experience
- Itinerary subject to change.
- People aged from 10 to 104 are welcome but the activity isn't suitable for expectant mothers or guests with a current or historical back complaint.
- Advance reservations are required.
- If you are purchasing as a gift, you can opt to leave your voucher open-dated. You can then call to book your tour at a later date.
- There is a maximum of 12 people on the boat.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.