London Zoo Tickets
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
See little, large, hairy and scary animals from across the globe in the heart of London at London Zoo! Run by the Zoological Society of London (ZSL), London Zoo, in Regent’s Park, houses a collection of 755 species of animal in beautiful landscaped grounds.
Our guide to London Zoo Tickets
Get closer to some of the hairiest, scariest, tallest and smallest animals at London Zoo! This historic zoo, run by the Zoological Society of London (ZSL), houses over 700 amazing species among beautifully landscaped grounds.
Meet rats, bat and, spiders and owls and face a mystery feely-box challenge in the Black Widow’s Lair. Browse the Victorian Grim Curiosity Shop to see some creepy and eccentric objects from ZSL’s historical collections – there’s even a surprise reptilian guest!
You can also visit the dark Owl Emporium to see the Zoo’s magnificent owls demonstrate their nocturnal abilities and get crafty at the Bat Cave activity zone, where you can make treats for the zoo’s short-tailed bats.
Other Attractions Include:
For an amazing animal experience for all the family come along to Animal Adventure, ZSL London Zoo's brand-new exhibit. Animal Adventure allows children the chance to immerse themselves in the sights, sounds, smells and experiences of life in the animal kingdom.
Close Rainforest Lookout
New at ZSL London Zoo. Feel the heat of South America within our tropical biome filled with tropical trees and alive with South American monkeys, birds and invertebrates. With nothing separating you from this amazing habitat.
Meet the Monkeys
The enclosure was built to house a breeding group of black-capped squirrel monkeys in a habitat designed to recreate the Bolivian rainforests as closely as possible in the centre of London.
The exhibit features a host of tropical birds flying freely inside our restored Victorian bird house. Walk amongst tropical plants, pools and even an indoor waterfall surrounded by the sounds of bird song in the air.
The Tiger Territory
ZSL London Zoo has turned London into Tiger Territory. Visitors will be able to explore the verdant world of the Sumatran Tiger in the heart of London. Tiger Territory is a landmark exhibit at ZSL London Zoo. Through immersive and interactive experiences it takes visitors closer than ever to the natural environment of one of nature’s most awesome predators and brings to light the conservation issues these creatures face in the wild. Wide windows with lush foliage bring you right into the heart of the tigers’ domain. Separated by a single pane of glass you will watch… and be watched.
Daily, year round. Closed 25th December.
12 February - 26 March 2022 - 10am - 5pm (Last entry 4pm)
27 March - 4 September 2022* - 10am - 6pm (Last entry 5pm)
1 November 2021 - 11 February 2022 - 10am - 4pm (Last entry 3pm)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Zoo Tickets
- Please note - If you ARE NOT travelling within the next 72 hours then it can take up to 7 days for your tickets to be uploaded. If you ARE travelling within the next 72 hours then once you've made your booking please contact us by replying to your confirmation email or by calling our Customer Service team.
- Please note that this experience is non-changeable and non-refundable.
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult.
- No dogs are allowed on the London Zoo premises.
- Please note, there is no provision for left luggage.
- ZSL London Zoo is normally open every day of the year except Christmas Day.
- *Last entry/Closing time on selected dates may be affected by special events. Current plans are for 30/06, 01/07, 07/07, 08/07, 14/07, 15/07, 21/07 & 22/07 to close at 5pm instead of 6pm.
- Some animal exhibits may close up to 30 minutes before closing time
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades, skateboards are not allowed on Zoo premises.
- Free parking for cars and motorbikes is available at the zoo from 10am Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays and school holidays).
- Nearest Train Station: Euston. Nearest Underground: Camden Town, Regent's Park or Baker Street. London Bus Routes: 274, C2.
- Cancellation Policy: Once booked, this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for London Zoo Tickets
Can I purchase tickets on the gate?
It is best to purchase tickets in advance to guarantee entry to the Zoo.