Sunday Lunch River Thames Jazz Cruise
2 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy a relaxing Sunday afternoon with a 3-course lunch on the River Thames. A trio of Jazz musicians will provide on board live entertainment as you soak up the sumptuous cuisine, elegant décor and extraordinary views. This 2 ½ hour cruise passes the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral & the Tower of London as you enjoy the mix of fast and slow jazz numbers.
Our guide to Sunday Lunch River Thames Jazz Cruise
This fantastic lunch cruise begins at Embankment Pier and continues along the River Thames past some of London's most iconic landmarks including Tower Bridge, Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral and the London Eye.
This magnificent backdrop is accompanied by the in-house Jazz band, creating a relaxing atmosphere with a mix of fast and slow jazz numbers.
Bateaux London cruises pride themselves on their exquisite cuisine and quality service. The cruise offers a wonderful blend of music, sights and food and is the ideal way to celebrate a special occasion or catch-up with friends and family.
You have a choice of two packages...
Classic Package: Unwind for two and a half hours as you take in the sights of London with a seasonal three course menu and smooth jazz music.
Classic Plus Package: The Classic Plus Sunday Lunch Jazz Cruise offers good food, stunning views of London with guaranteed window seats, relaxing jazz music, and half a bottle of wine and mineral water to enhance your experience on the Thames.
Sample Menu (subject to change)
- Amuse Bouche: Butternut squash and sage velouté
- Starter: Maple roasted beetroot and root vegetable salad, feta and kale pesto
- Main: Slow roast chicken breast, celeriac purée, wild mushroom, seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes. Or puy lentil, cannellini bean " cottage pie" with champ mash potato served with seasonal vegetables and confit rosemary potatoes.
- Dessert: Poached pear, blackberry, meringue and spiced cream.
- Cheese Course: Organic Cornish brie, Lincolnshire Poacher, Stilton with winter chutney and Peter’s yard biscuits
- Tea & Coffee
Vegetarian option is available. Please request at time of booking.
Smart casual. Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse boarding based on inappropriate dress and refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
Sundays, year round.
12.00pm boarding for 12.30pm departure.
Around 90 minutes.
Average 2 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Sunday Lunch River Thames Jazz Cruise
- The dress-code is smart casual. Smart, clean trainers are allowed and jeans should not be ripped.
- Child rates are available for children aged 4-12 years.
- Boat is accessible by wheelchair.
- Bateaux London reserves the right to refuse boarding based on inappropriate dress and refunds will not be offered under such circumstances.
- The boat is fully enclosed and climate-controlled for your comfort. Should the tour be cancelled by the operator due to bad weather or for any reason, then a full refund will issued.
- Please note: Bateaux London does not certify that products are free from nuts or traces of nuts.
- Cancellation Policy: 1-9 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 2 days prior to departure. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of departure. 10-20 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 8 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 7 and 2 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 2 days of event date. 21-60 passengers - Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the supplier 15 days prior to departure. 30% charge will apply for cancellations and number reductions received between 14 and 8 days prior to the event date. No refunds are given for no shows or cancellations made within 7 days of event date.