Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Climb onboard the Brigit Bakery bus for a truly fantastic Peppa Pig themed afternoon tea experience for two adults and two children.
Our guide to Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
Take in the best views of central London, cruising past some of the capital’s most famous landmarks including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus and more.
Your city sightseeing will be accompanied by a delicious afternoon tea served to you onboard; you can tuck into an array of sweet and savoury treats that will delight kids and grown-ups alike.
Follow along on tablet devices as Peppa Pig guides you through the city, complete with singalong songs, activities and more to keep the little ones entertained along the journey.
What happens on the day?
Departing from Somerset House, the guided tour lasts approximately 1 hour 30 minutes, depending on traffic. Taking in the best views of central London, the tour takes you past some of the most famous landmarks in the capital, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Piccadilly Circus and more.
Your tour will be accompanied by a child-friendly afternoon tea with an array of sweet and savoury treats.
"A perfect gift!"
What's more, these experiences are a great idea for a present, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs!
- London - The bus departs from outside of Somerset House
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Peppa Pig Afternoon Tea Bus Tour for Two Adults and Two Children
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be sent to you. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months. Please note you must have booked and taken your experience before the expiry date.
- Cancellation Policy: Once you make a booking with an experience operator you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing or cancelling a booking (particularly at short notice) as a refund will not be offered in the case of infringement of these rules. The Cancellation Indemnity policy may provide a replacement voucher in the event of cancellation by the participant owing to circumstances beyond their control.
- Children are deemed to be aged 2 to 11 (one of the party must be over 18).
- Due to the design of the Routemaster bus, it has not been possible to make the entrance wheelchair accessible. A folded wheelchair can be stored on the bus. Please mention any access requirements when booking.
- Brigit's Afternoon Tea can cater for vegetarians, pescatarians, gluten-free (but not coeliac as traces of gluten may be found), vegans, halal. They are unable to cater for Nut-Free, Combination of Dairy & Gluten-free, Combination of Vegan & Gluten Free or Coeliacs.
- Any allergies must be sent by email and confirmed by management at [email protected] and must not be written in special requests.
- Guide Dogs are allowed - please mention when booking.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- Your voucher entitles you to book standard seats from Thursday to Sunday on the lower and upper deck. Please check availability at the time of booking.
- Tours must be pre-booked.
- Tours start at 12.15 and 14.45 and occasionally, at 17.30* and depart from Somerset House. *Please check the booking site for dates.
- Tour times are subject to change at the operator's discretion.
- We recommend you book four to six weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Unfortunately, babies are not allowed on board. We only allow children from 2 years of age on our Peppa Pig afternoon tea bus tours.
- As COVID regulations change frequently and at short notice, it is your responsibility to ensure that you have checked the requirements in place so that all visitors have a safe and enjoyable experience.