Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Parks - Park-to-Park Ticket
Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure & Universal's Volcano Bay
- 26,049 reviews rated 5 stars
- Pay in instalments
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the full Universal Orlando experience with the Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket. Enjoy 3 days of unlimited park-park admission to all three Universal Parks - Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay. Let the adventures begin.
Our guide to Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Parks - Park-to-Park Ticket
With the Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket become part of your favourite movies and TV shows at Universal Studios Florida as your heroes burst through the screen and pull you right into the story. Dodge evil villains and defend the earth with the TRANSFORMERS Autobots, face a fire-breathing dragon as you travel below Gringotts™ bank on a multi-dimensional thrill ride and wander into animated worlds where characters you love are suddenly right beside you. Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes, and jump into the action of your favourite films at the world’s premier movie and TV-based theme park.
At Universal’s Islands of Adventure, prepare for a place where superheroes, beasts, and magical creatures stand before you. You’re entering lands where everything is real. Explore a secret school of witchcraft and wizardry before taking off with Harry Potter™ on a magical journey. Fly high above the city streets and battle villains alongside Spider-Man. If you’re brave enough to visit the Raptor Encounter you will have a chance to get up close and personal with an actual dinosaur. And feel the rush of the hunt as you ride through the Velociraptor paddock and race alongside these fierce predators. Jurassic World VelociCoaster, is now open at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
Also included in this Universal ticket is Universal's Volcano Bay, an extraordinary water theme park with more attractions than any other Orlando water park where thrills and relaxation flow in perfect harmony. Guests get a TapuTapu waterproof wearable on arrival which, with a tap of your wrist, holds your place in a Virtual Line at the rides, giving you more time to explore the park or just chill out on a lounger and soak up the Florida sunshine. float lazily down Kopiko Wai Winding River or plunge down Kala & Tai Nui Serpentine Body Slides. Whatever you do, be sure to ride the iconic Honu of Honu ika Moana, a multi-person raft ride and Krakatau, Florida’s only water coaster.
For extra flexibility, the Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket is valid for 2 days at the Universal Parks within a 5-day validity window, meaning you do not have to use the ticket over consecutive days. And with unlimited park-to-park admission, you can cross between Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay as many times as you like for the duration of your ticket.
Ticket Delivery Gate-ready
- Universal Ticket(s) can be downloaded directly to your smartphone from your AttractionTickets.com Customer Account upon full payment
- Simply scan the QR code at the entrance to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal's Volcano Bay for direct access to the parks
- Alternatively, print your Universal Tickets in advance if you do not own a smartphone
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Parks - Park-to-Park Ticket
- Gate-ready digital ticket(s) will be uploaded instantly to your Customer Account upon full payment.
- Download your Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket(s) directly to your smartphone (or print in advance if you do not have a smartphone) and present the QR code at the entrance to each Universal Orlando park when prompted.
- The Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket offers 2 days of unlimited park-to-park admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay within a 5-day ticket validity window.
- Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Tickets must be first used on the date selected at the time of booking and cannot be activated on any other date.
- Your second visit to the Universal parks must be taken within five consecutive days of your first visit.
- Tickets expire in full after five consecutive days and any unused days will be forfeited.
- Tickets are non-transferable and must be used by the same person at all times.
- The Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket is only valid only during normal park operating hours and is not valid for any separately ticketed events at the parks. Please check the Universal Orlando App for park hours and updates when in Orlando.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Universal Orlando 2-Day/3 Park Ticket does not include admission to separately ticketed events at any of the Universal theme parks or within any of the CityWalk venues, Universal Cinemark or Hollywood Drive-In Golf™, and parking or discounts on food or merchandise. Some CityWalk venues require ages 21 or older for admission with a valid Photo ID. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Parking is not included.
- Parks, attractions, entertainment or specific benefits may change operating hours, close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather, or special events, and may otherwise change or be discontinued without notice and without liability.
- Theme park rides and attractions are designed to provide unique experiences and thrills and some may not be suitable for customers with specific medical conditions including but not limited to guests with a history of heart conditions or abnormal blood pressure, guests with back, neck, or similar physical conditions, expectant mothers, guests susceptible to motion sickness or dizziness or with a medical sensitivity to strobe effects.
Cancellation & Amendments
Please note once a booking is confirmed, it is not possible to amend the number of tickets in your booking. If you need to change the number of guests in your party or change passenger names, all Universal Tickets on your booking will need to be cancelled and re-booked. We won't charge an amendment fee for making this change, but new prices may apply to your booking.
*Ticket Cancellation Charges
Number of Days prior to your Holiday Departure Date
Cancellation Charge Per Ticket Cancelled
14 days or more
13 days or less
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s23)
Additional restrictions may apply and are subject to change without notice. © 2023 MARVEL. The Simpsons™ & © 20th Television. Minions and all related elements and indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved. Shrek 4-D © 2023 DreamWorks Animation LLC. All rights reserved. TRANSFORMERS and its logo and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro and are used with permission. © 2023 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved. © 2023 DreamWorks LLC. and Paramount Pictures Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Jurassic Park and Jurassic World TM & © 2023 Universal Studios and Amblin Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Hollywood Drive-In Golf and associated logos are trademarks of Adventure Golf Design & Development, Inc. Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2023 Universal Studios. All rights reserved.