London Bus Tour, River Cruise and Hard Rock Cafe Dining for Two Experience Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Get the most out of a day in London with an unlimited hop-on, hop-off bus tour, river cruise, and a Hard Rock Cafe Dining Experience for Two.
Our guide to London Bus Tour, River Cruise and Hard Rock Cafe Dining for Two Experience Voucher
Starting at Green Park, and with 44 stops across four different routes, there’s no better way to discover London than by Big Bus, all on your own schedule. You’ll also get to see the city from the water with a one-way river cruise between Tower Pier and Westminster and get a boat’s-eye view of sights including Tower Bridge, Shakespeare’s Globe and Tate Modern
At Hard Rock, Old Park Lane, you’ll gain queue jump entry, getting straight to the good stuff: three courses of the Hard Rock Cafe’s finest coupled with your choice of soft drink, tea, or coffee. The perfect way to round off an unforgettable day’s sightseeing.
What happens on the day?
Explore as much or as little of London as you like. Start your adventure at Green Park, where you can exchange your voucher for your ticket. From there, you can ride as far and wide as you like with four routes running around the city. Every Big Bus journey has accompanying commentary - from your live English-speaking guide on the Red route, a pre-recorded commentary in a choice of 12 languages on the Blue, Orange, and Green routes and prime photo opportunities pointed out throughout.
You can take to the Thames with a one-way river cruise, your cruise runs between Tower Pier and Westminster Pier, for an alternative view of the city. You’ll be able to join the day’s Royal London tour. Departing at 10.00 from Trafalgar Square, this is a great way to discover more about London’s royal side, past and present, as well as see Buckingham Palace and St James’ Palace.
Take your time to hop back on and off the big bus to make the most of your 24-hour ticket.
This is just one way you could get a lot out of your ticket. You may prefer to meet at Green Park to exchange vouchers for tickets and then head straight to Trafalgar Square to start your day with the walking tour and then hop on and off the bus at your leisure!! The day is so versatile that you can make what you want out of it!
On arrival at the Hard Rock Cafe, Old Park Lane, you will gain queue jump entry to be greeted by the host who will show you to your table as soon as one is available. Your table needs to be pre-booked, please note that the restaurant does get extremely busy during weekends and summer months.
You will be handed your three-course set menu and offered your choice of soft drink, tea, or coffee. Your meal will be served to you by the friendly waiting staff and once you are finished you may enjoy the included tour of The Vault found just across the road, beneath Hard Rock Cafe London’s Rock Shop. You may, if you wish, take this tour before your meal, but please note these tours run every 20 minutes and may be subject to change without prior notice. Please liaise with the host on the door regarding the Vault tours. Please note set menus are subject to availability and changes.
The experience is available seven days a week, throughout the year, excluding Christmas day.
Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Hop on hop off for one day (24 hours)
- The first bus from approximately 08.30
- Last bus until 17.00 (Winter) and 18.00 (Summer) approximately
- Buses run every 20 minutes.
Departure times vary for the river cruise, but tours are approximately every 15 to 20 minutes in summertime and every 30 to 40 minutes in winter.
You can board the river cruise at Westminster Pier (near Stop #18) and disembark at Tower Pier (near Stop #16)
Walking Tour The Royal London walking tour starts at 10.00 am.
Hard Rock Cafe
Available seven days a week. Date restrictions may apply. This experience cannot be taken on the following dates: 1 January, 14 June, 24, 25 and 31 December.
Please allow a full day to enjoy all parts of the experience.
Complete bus journeys vary in duration (Red route 2 hours 30 minutes, Blue route 1 hour 15 minutes, Green route 1 hour, Orange route 1 hour 30 minutes ).
The walking tour will last approximately 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours.
The River Cruise journey lasts approximately 30 minutes.
Please allow up to 2 hours for your meal, your arrival time must be pre-booked and you should allow extra time for your visit to The Vault.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for London Bus Tour, River Cruise and Hard Rock Cafe Dining for Two Experience Voucher
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18 must be accompanied by a full-paying adult)
- There is no wheelchair access to the Vault
- The experience content, equipment used, and restrictions may vary
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase and cannot be extended. Please ensure you book and take the experience before this date.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply. Once you make a booking with the Experience Operator, you are bound by their terms and conditions. Make sure you understand their rules regarding changing a booking (particularly at short notice) as amendments may not be possible in the case of infringement of these rules.