More London for Less - 2 Attraction Pass
Madame Tussauds & London Eye Combo
4.9 stars: Based on 21 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Enjoy two famous London attractions for one amazing low price with this London Ticket. This option features Madame Tussauds London and the London Eye. You can visit both attractions in one day or spread the fun over a few different days - the choice is yours!
Our guide to More London for Less - 2 Attraction Pass
Experience 2 of London's most popular attractions to visit over a 90-day period.
Start your adventure rubbing shoulders with celebrity wax figures at Madame Tussauds London, including access to the exclusive Star Wars exhibition to see Chewbacca in all his hairy glory at the controls of the Millennium Falcon.
Then experience London from the top of the world's largest observation wheel, the iconic London Eye. You can visit both attractions in one day or spread the fun over a few different days - the choice is yours!
- Madame Tussauds London, including Marvel 4D cinema experience, Star Wars Experience and Spirit of London ride
Meet the world's most famous stars. From Hollywood to Bollywood, The Royal Family to ‘Rock Royalty’, guests to Madame Tussauds London will be amazed by over 300 lifelike wax figures in 14 themed areas, a state of the art 4D cinema, a nostalgic taxi ride through 400 years of London life. Plus, you will get access to the NEW Star Wars exhibition at Madame Tussauds London. A unique, immersive experience featuring 16 of the most famous heroes and villains in scenes from some of the most iconic moments from the Star Wars universe.
- The lastminute.com London Eye
At 135 metres, the lastminute.com London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel, with 40 kilometre panoramic views on a clear day. The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes offering spectacular views of London and its famous landmarks such as Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Westminster Abbey and Trafalgar Square.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for More London for Less - 2 Attraction Pass
- Your ticket can be activated at any of the 2 attractions and is valid for 90 days.
- At Madame Tussauds you will need to go to Door 1 to present your barcoded voucher. A member of Merlin staff within the kiosk area, will book you into your time slot. To enter Madame Tussauds, you are required to go to Door 2.
- Whilst at Madame Tussauds it is possible to book your London Eye visit, you will need to present your barcoded voucher to a member of staff at the ticket desk to be given a timeslot.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 18 years and older
- Children aged 3 and below go free.
- Guests under 1.2 metres tall must be accompanied on the Spirit of London Ride
- The lastminute,com London Eye is open daily, from 10.00am. Closing times vary throughout the year.
- Opening times are subject to change without notice.
- Please note, in busy periods it is highly likely to experience lengthy queues at Madame Tussauds. Please allow adequate time for your experience.
- Door numbers are subject to change, for assistance, please speak to a member of Merlin staff.
- Cancellation Policy: All sales are final. This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
Frequently Asked Questions for More London for Less - 2 Attraction Pass
- Can I visit more than one attraction on the same day?
Yes, you can.
- How do I receive my tickets?
Your gate ready ticket voucher will be available to download as soon as your booking is paid. All you need to do is present your ticket on your mobile phone or print it and show at any of the attractions to activate your ticket. You will then have 90 days to enjoy the remaining three attractions.