Evening Jazz Cruise on the City of New Orleans
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Embark on a unique cruise along the Mississippi River with live Jazz music!
With the sounds of the French Quarter floating on the breeze, embark on this daily evening cruise down 'Ole Sippy!
Our guide to Evening Jazz Cruise on the City of New Orleans
Our evening jazz cruise sets sail every night at 7 pm for a romantic cruise aboard the Mississippi River. Offering unique views of the stunning evening skyline, - all to the tunes of The Dukes - New Orleans music at its finest. It’ll be an evening in New Orleans that you’ll never forget.
On top of all this, you will also enjoy a sumptuous buffet brunch whilst on board.
What you can expect:
- Meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office on the Toulouse Street Wharf in the historic French Quarter, before boarding the Riverboat CITY OF NEW ORLEANS.
- Move to the tunes of the Dukes while boarding and be seated at your table in the main dining room.
- Enjoy the Captain’s narration from the comfort of your table, or make your way out to the deck for picturesque views of the shoreline scenery.
- Jazz Dinner Cruise guests will return to the departure point at the Toulouse Wharf in the French Quarter with plenty of time left to explore the Big Easy!
Note: The Steamboat NATCHEZ decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment either before or after dinner depending upon your seating time. Included in the Dinner Jazz ticket price is the Steamboat cruise, buffet dinner and Jazz Band entertainment, and applicable taxes. Gratuities and Alcoholic Beverages are not included in the price of the Ticket
*Select Seating Time: 6:00pm - 7:15pm or 7:45pm - 9:00pm. (Cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm regardless of Seating Time).
Daily, year round
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Evening Jazz Cruise on the City of New Orleans
- The City of New Orleans decks, engine room and bars will be open for your enjoyment during the cruise.
- Children under 6 years have the cruise portion of their ticket free with a paid adult. If the dinner option is selected children aged 2-5 years will pay for food only.
- The City of New Orleans is unable to accommodate vegan, gluten free or kosher dietary requirements.
- Live narration of historical facts and highlights of the port.
- The Jazz Cruise departs from Toulouse Street Wharf behind Jax Brewery.
- All menu items are prepared in a common kitchen. Steps are taken to minimize the likelihood of exposure to airborne gluten elements, but our menu is not recommended for those with gluten-sensitive disorders. We can recommend items on our menu that are not prepared as gluten inclusive. For vegan or vegetarian guests, we can recommend those items not inclusive of meat ingredients or animal products. We are unable to prepare separate individual meals for these preferences/needs.
- When booking please select seating time. The options are First Seating: 6:00pm-7:15pm OR Second Seating: 7:45pm-9:00pm. Please note regardless of your chosen seating time the Jazz Cruise leaves promptly at 7:00pm. Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive promptly, the boat will not wait for latecomers.
- Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.
Frequently Asked Questions for Evening Jazz Cruise on the City of New Orleans
What time should I arrive so I don't miss the boat?
Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to departure. Please arrive promptly, the boat will not wait for latecomers.
Where can we park?
There are parking lots on Decatur Street that offer hourly rates on parking.
Does the cruise operate in bad weather?
Cruises are cancelled only when the Coast Guard determines there will be severe weather along the river. Seating is available indoors as well as covered areas on the deck.
What is the dress code?
Cruises are casual attire.