Eiffel Tower, Cruise & Paris Illuminations
4 stars: Based on 4 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Experience enchanting Paris at night...
Experience enchanting Paris at night as you visit the Eiffel Tower, enjoy a relaxing hour-long cruise on the Seine and then experience the magic of the Paris illuminations as you drive drive past her most famous landmarks in all their night time glory.
Our guide to Eiffel Tower, Cruise & Paris Illuminations
Your tour starts with a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower to take in the astounding views across the French capital from the 2nd floor.
Next, board a leisurely one-hour cruise along the Seine that takes you past some of the city's most famous landmarks including the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Louvre Museum.
Your cruise is fully narrated ensuring that you do not miss any of the landmarks and you will also learn how history has shaped the capital's present-day skyline.
On conclusion of your cruise, transfer to a coach for a scenic drive through the City of Lights.
See the illuminated Arc De Triomphe, bustling Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde Square, Place Vendome, Opera, the Trocadero, Les Invalides, and more magical views of Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower, the eternal symbol of Paris.
- Skip-the-line ticket to visit the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- 60-minute sightseeing cruise along the River Seine
- Coach tour through Paris' illuminated squares and monuments
- Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
- English commentary
Around 4 hours.
Average 4 out of 5 (4 customer reviews)
well worth the money lifetime experience
Jessica Worrall reviewed 17 Jan,2020
The cruise & illuminations were very good BUT the original plan was reversed, this was disappointing as it meant we got to the Eiffel Tower far too late (10.20pm!) We were really rushed through. I could have purchased (cheaper) tickets myself for that time. We also ended up making our own way back as the coach was staying for those who wanted to go up to the next level of the Tower. Still a good evening out but too late for a child.
Trusted Customer reviewed 07 Sep,2015
Lovely tour would highly recommend, the boat trip was great for getting good pictures too! Loved the french music on the coach!
Trusted Customer reviewed 22 May,2015
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Eiffel Tower, Cruise & Paris Illuminations
- Advanced reservations are required. Please select your chosen date when booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- In summer, tours will partially take place during sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening.
- The sequence of the tour may be changed for operational reasons.
- Tours depart from Avenue de la Bourdonnais in central Paris. You must make your own way to the departure location.
- Once booked tickets are non refundable.