Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
1 stars: Based on 1 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A ‘must do’ tour whilst visiting Paris!
Join this unique storytelling tour and visit the Paris Catacombs to see the remains of millions of Parisians and learn about the fascinating ways in which this ancient city has dealt with its dead. Enjoy special access to parts of the Catacombs usually closed to the public and hear facts and stories from an expert local guide as you explore the eerier tunnels.
Our guide to Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
Varies, please see calendar.
Average 1 out of 5 (1 customer reviews)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Skip the Line Paris Catacombs Tour with Special Access
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Unfortunately, the catacombs are not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the Catacombs. Only bags smaller than 55cm x 35cm x 20cm will be accepted. We will is not responsible for entry denied due to large luggage. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and delay which may be caused by extra security checks.
- The Catacombs have changed their admission policy to ensure that only 200 people are allowed inside at any given time.. Although our tickets are pre-booked with skip-the-line access, this may mean a slight delay on entering if capacity has already been reached. We expect that the instances of this will be limited but ask for your patience if you travel on a busy day and are affected by this unavoidable circumstance. In all, it should make for a much nicer experience for all (and longer general access lines!).
- Please be advised that there are 130 steps to the Catacombs. Unfortunately, there is no elevator access. Those with heart problems, claustrophobia, or other medical conditions should take this into consideration before booking this tour.
- The Paris Catacombs tunnels are often wet and cool (14°C/57°F all year long). We recommend that you wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothes.
- Please note that there are neither toilets nor cloakroom facilities at the Catacombs.
- Please note, the people who guard the Paris Catacombs consider women who are visibly pregnant to have a "mobility impairment" and therefore do not allow them to descend into the Catacombs. While we do not necessarily agree with this assessment, we have to respect their policies. If you are visibly pregnant we recommend that you do not take this tour and cannot accept responsibility if you are refused entrance.
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.
- All sites visited on this tour require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 72 hours prior to entry. You will also be required to provide a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results.