Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport
Including a Free Burger in both Parks
4.8 stars: Based on 132 reviews via
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Take advantage of this amazing Twin Ticket option and visit the two best attractions in Tenerife! For an unbeatable price you can enjoy a full day’s entrance to both Siam Park and Loro Parque. This ticket also includes one free round-trip journey between your resort and either Siam Park or Loro Parque.
Our guide to Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport
Take advantage of the great value Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket and enjoy admission to Tenerife’s most popular attractions for less than the combined price of two x One Day Tickets!
- The Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket includes a full day’s admission to both Siam Park and Loro Parque
- Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Tickets expire 14-days after you visit the first park – meaning you do not have to visit both parks over consecutive days
- The Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket is much cheaper than buying two X single day tickets in resort
Siam Park has recently been voted the best water park in the world for the sixth consecutive year! Set against a backdrop of spectacular Thai architecture this is a park like no other and from the moment you enter you’ll know this will be no ordinary day. Looking for the ultimate thrills – then test your nerve as you free-fall down the Tower of Power or perhaps experience zero gravity on the mighty Dragon. If holiday relaxation is more your style then stretch out on the white sands, meander along the lazy river or catch the surf at the Wave Palace. Extreme or serene? It’s your choice – just dive in!
Loro Parque is Tenerife’s world-famous and most beloved animal park where you can create some unforgettable memories of your holiday in this special piece of paradise. Out-of-the-ordinary experiences await you in animal habitats that put you front and centre in the animal’s worlds. Discover the Antarctic at Planet Penguin that is home to an iceberg and over 200 penguins, take your seat at the spectacular Orca Ocean and watch as the killer whales demonstrate their strength and agility. And see if you can keep a grin off your face as the acrobatic dolphins show you their gravity defying moves. Wander through this lush tropical landscape and uncover animals and birds from every corner of the world.
Siam Park opens at 10.00am and closes at 5.00pm (winter) and 6.00pm (summer); Loro Park opens at 8.30am and closes at 6.45pm. Last entrance is at 4.00pm. Opening Tmes are subject to change.
Siam Park is located in the south of Tenerife and is close to the popular resorts of Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos, Las Americas, and Fañabe. Loro Parque is located in the North of Tenerife close to Puerto de la Cruz. The parks are around an hour apart by car.
The Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport includes one free round-trip journey between your resort and either Siam Park or Loro Parque. You need to book your seats on the coach by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the bus service. The service picks up from numerous locations around the main resorts and you will be advised of the nearest pick-up point at the time of booking your transfer.
Sample bus schedule (subject to change)
North Island Resorts to Siam Park - Buses return at approximately 5.00pm.
- From Puerto de la Cruz - daily, from 8.20am onwards
- From Santa Ursula - daily, from 9.10am onwards
- From Santa Cruz - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.30am onwards
- From Las Caletillas - Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9.45am onwards
South Island Resort to Loro Parque - Buses return at approximately 5.00pm.
- From Costa Adeje, Los Cristianos and Las Americas - daily, from 7.50am onwards
- From Los Gigantes and Playa Paraiso - operates Monday to Saturdays from 7.00am onwards
- From Las Caletillas - Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 9.45am
- From Costa del Silencio and El Medano - Thursday and Sunday, from 8.45am onwards
- Express bus departing from Isla Bonita, Hotel Hibiscos, Olé Tropical, Banco Santander, Best Tenerife, Tryp Tenerife - Monday to Friday, from 8.05am onwards
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport
- The Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket includes a full day’s admission to both Siam Park and Loro Parque and the ticket expires 14-days after you visit the first park – meaning you do not have to visit the parks over consecutive days.
- You will be sent a gate ready Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket ticket, not a voucher, ensuring minimum fuss when you arrive at both Siam Park and Loro Parque. There is nothing to redeem and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Tickets are open-dated and activated the first time they are used.
- The Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket price does not include car parking which is €3.00 per day at Siam Park with 490 parking spaces and €2.40 per day at Loro Parque with 200 parking spaces. (Prices are subject to change)
- IYour ticket includes ONE round-trip journey between Siam Park or Loro Parque. To use, you need to book your seats on the coach in advance by calling the number detailed on your ticket at least 24 hours before you wish to use the bus service.
- Additionally, a FREE Siam Park Bus is available for ticket holders and operates daily picking up from Los Cristianos, Playa de las Americas, and Costa Adeje. Check schedules in resort for pick-up times.
- Twin ticket is free in both parks for children aged from 0 to 5 years when accompanied by an adult.
- Height and age restrictions apply on certain rides.
- Attractions are subject to seasonal closure each year for maintenance and refurbishment.
- Cancellation Policy: Once your ticket has been downloaded from your customer account, ticket is non-refundable.
Frequently Asked Questions for Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket with Transport
- How do I get my Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Ticket?
Your official Loro Parque and Siam Park Twin Tickets will be ready to download instantly after full payment has been made. There is nothing to redeem locally and you simply go straight through the gate on arrival.
- What are the opening hours?
Siam Park is open daily from 10.00am until 6.00pm from 30 March to 21 October and 10.00am -5.00pm from 22 October to 29 March. Loro Parque is open daily from 8.30am until 6.45pm (last entry at 4.00pm). Times are subject to change without notice.
- Why is the child age band 6-11 years when it is 3-11 years for the Siam Park One Day Ticket?
The child age band is aligned with the Loro Parque admission policy so children 0-5 years are free in both parks when accompanied by parents who have purchased a twin ticket.