Cadbury World Admission Ticket
- Instant confirmation
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Uncover a world of chocolate delights and enjoy a fascinating, fun-packed day out at Cadbury World!
Our guide to Cadbury World Admission Ticket
You'll learn how your favourite confectionery is made, doodle in chocolate and add your favourite treat to a delicious pot of warm melted Cadbury Dairy Milk. Discover the origins of the cocoa bean before jumping onboard the magical Cadabra ride and meeting the infamous Cadbury drumming gorilla.
Plus, join Freddo and a whole host of Cadbury characters as they whisk you away on an adventurous journey in the 4D Chocolate Adventure cinema experience, complete with motion seats! Dive into a bowl of liquid Cadbury Dairy Milk, ride the Crunchie Rollercoaster and take to the skies in a Cadbury Creme Egg airship piloted by the Caramel Bunny.
Cadbury World Highlights:
- Experience the 4D cinema chocolate adventure, complete with motion seats
- Find out how popular Cadbury brands are made, including Creme Egg, Buttons & Roses
- Gill Cooks collection, where you can take a walk down memory lane with nearly 2,000 items of Cadbury memorabilia
- Cadabra ride where you can step into one of the Beanmobiles and enjoy a gentle ride through a chocolate wonderland full of familiar characters
- Find out how Cadbury does it with special-effects cinema presentation
- In the Aztec Jungle discover the origins of the cocoa bean, amidst trees and waterfalls, deep in the ancient tropical rainforest.
- Learn about the Cadbury story from John Cadbury telling you the inspiring story of his early struggles to establish the business and introduces his sons Richard and George.
- Enjoy a delicious taster in the chocolate making zone
- Have a go and discover traditional chocolate-making techniques, practice your chocolate piping skills at our demonstration tables. Doodle your name in chocolate & try your hand at traditional chocolate tempering.
There’s so much to see and do for the whole family as you discover the amazing world of Cadbury!
- Open daily (except Christmas Day and Boxing Day)
- Mon - Fri 10am - 3pm (last entry), Sat & Sun 9.30am - 4pm (last entry), School Holidays Mon - Sun 9am - 4.30pm (exclusions apply)
- Please allow approximately 3 hours to complete and includes the main attraction (1.5 hours)
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Cadbury World Admission Ticket
- Tickets are only valid for the time and date printed on the ticket. If you arrive later than your booked time, we will do our best to accommodate you but this may not be possible and you may be turned away.
- Tickets are for general admission to Cadbury World only and not for the Chocolatier Experience, Character Dining or Afternoon Tea which should be booked separately or as a package in advance.
- No child aged 15 or under will be allowed entry to Cadbury World unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over and all children must whilst on site must remain under the control or supervision of an adult at all times.
- Tickets can either be printed or ticket barcodes can be scanned from a mobile phone on arrival at the exhibition. If you have any difficulty printing out your ticket, and are unable to present your ticket QR codes on a mobile phone, simply bring your order reference number with you to the Cadbury World reception desk, at least 10 minutes before your booked entry time.
- If your admission ticket for Cadbury World is for 2.30pm or later, we would recommend that you arrive 1.5 hours earlier to have time to enjoy the 4D Chocolate Adventure, the Bournville Experience and the African Adventure play area before you enter the main exhibition. If your admission ticket shows a time for 1.30pm or later Monday to Friday (not during school holidays), please arrive at least 45 minutes earlier to enjoy these additional attractions.
- The last admission is always an hour and a half before closing time e.g. if the last entry shown above is at 4pm, the attraction will close at 5.30pm.
- Tickets are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused for any reason.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled with the operator up to 72 hours before your chosen activity date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 72 hours.