Boston Historic Sightseeing Cruise
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
A fun and informative look at Boston's many historic and contemporary landmarks...
Cruise through Boston's past on this relaxing Boston Harbour Historic Sightseeing Cruise that tells the dramatic stories that shaped Boston's and the USA's future. History, character, sites, stories, and more – Boston has it all.
Our guide to Boston Historic Sightseeing Cruise
Boston Harbor is awash in legend and lore. Not to mention beauty. On this fully narrated one-hour tour through Boston’s world-famous harbor, we’ll regale you with heroic tales of the Revolutionary War and local legends of the sea.
Learn how the harbor was transformed into one of the cleanest waterways in the country. Other highlights include views of the Boston Harbor Islands, the USS Constitution (“Old Ironsides”), and the Bunker Hill Monument.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Boston Historic Sightseeing Cruise
- There is no service on Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year's Day.
- Children aged 0-2 years old can travel free of charge.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- For our most up-to-date schedules please search by date on the calendar above.
- Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change based on seasonality, inventory, and overall demand. Rates for individual dates/times may vary due to the above factors.
- Additional fees and surcharges may apply.
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes prior to departure time; the Harbor Cruise will leave on time and can not wait for guests that arrive late.