This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 1800 927 467
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Based upon the beloved 1993 Twentieth Century Fox Motion Picture, Mrs. Doubtfire features a book by Karey Kirkpatrick and John O’Farrell, music and lyrics by Wayne Kirkpatrick and Karey Kirkpatrick, (the Tony Award®-nominated team behind Something Rotten!).
Our guide to Mrs. Doubtfire
Daniel Hillard, a struggling, out-of-work actor, will do anything for his kids. After losing custody in a messy divorce, he disguises himself as Scottish nanny Euphegenia Doubtfire in a desperate attempt to stay in their lives. As his new character takes on a life of its own, Mrs. Doubtfire teaches Daniel more than he bargained for about how to be a father. A hilarious and heartfelt story about holding onto your loved ones against all odds, is the musical comedy we need right now – one that proves we’re better together.
Theatre: Stephen Sondheim Theatre, 124 West 43rd Street New York, NY 10036
Audience: Suitable for ages 8+. Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Duration: Approximately 2 hours and 35 minutes, including intermission.
Seat Location: Seats are allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis. Book early for the best seats!
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Mrs. Doubtfire
- All ticket holders are required to comply with specific COVID-19 related terms and conditions. Guests aged 12 and over must be fully vaccinated with an FDA or WHO authorized vaccine and must show proof of vaccination at their time of entry into the Theatre. Other requirements include wearing masks whilst on-premises. Full details of current policies can be found at https://bdway.nyc/
- All Broadway tickets are guaranteed in the section of the theatre selected when booking with seats allocated by the box office at the time of booking on a best available seat basis.
- All New York Broadway Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive an instant information voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your New York theatre tickets.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
- Digital tickets will be emailed directly closer to the performance date. Simply present your digital Broadway ticket(s) on your smartphone for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
- *Cancellation Policy: Free cancellations for bookings cancelled more than 8 days prior to the show date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 8 days of the show date.
Frequently Asked Questions for Mrs. Doubtfire
How will I receive my tickets?
Digital tickets will be emailed directly prior to the show date. Simply present your Broadway digital ticket(s) on your smartphone on arrival at the theatre for admission to the show (or print a copy of your tickets if not in possession of a smartphone).
Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Yes. Our Broadway Tickets can be cancelled or amended up to 8 days before the booked show date. Unfortunately, amendments or cancellations are not possible within 8 days of the performance.
What is the difference between the Orchestra, Mezzanine and Balcony?
Orchestra seats are located directly in front of the stage on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section. The Balcony section is the highest level and furthest from the stage. on ground level. Mezzanine seats are located on the next level, above the Orchestra section.