Theatre Tickets to Frozen The Musical for Two
Virgin Experience Days Voucher
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spell-binding musical tale of the 2013 box office film Frozen
Embark on an enchanting journey into the mesmerizing realm of Arendelle with a pair of Theatre Tickets to Disney's Frozen – The Musical.
Our guide to Theatre Tickets to Frozen The Musical for Two
Experience the captivating tale where the magical abilities of Snow Queen Elsa inadvertently plunge the kingdom of Arendelle into an everlasting winter. Princess Anna, her younger sister, takes on the heroic mission of rescuing the realm from this icy curse. Prepare to be mesmerized by the awe-inspiring visual effects, dazzling attire, and breathtaking wintry landscapes that breathe life into beloved characters like Elsa, Anna, and their companions from the renowned 2013 box office hit.
Immerse yourself in an enchanting performance that combines beloved chart-toppers from the movie with new melodies crafted by Grammy and Academy Award-winning songwriters. Anticipate a spellbinding narrative that beautifully depicts the power of sisterly affection, guaranteed to warm even the coldest of hearts.
- London - Theatre Royal Drury Lane
- Available Wednesday to Sunday (restrictions may apply)
- Times vary, please check with the supplier at the time of booking for availability
- Please allow up to 3 hours for your experience
This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Theatre Tickets to Frozen The Musical for Two
- This experience is a great idea for a gift, as you don’t have to commit the recipient to a particular date – the choice is theirs! A voucher will be uploaded to your customer account. Simply follow the instructions on your voucher to book your experience. Your voucher is open-dated and valid for 12 months.
- Everyone, regardless of age, must have their own ticket to enter the theatre.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and sat next to a ticket holder who is at least 18 years old.
- Children under the age of 4 will not be admitted.
- Latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
- You may not bring food or drink purchased elsewhere.
- These tickets will offer you standard seating across weekdays, with limited weekend availability.
- Most theatres welcome wheelchair users, however, the supplier must allocate patrons who require wheelchair access in specific areas as indicated by the theatre according to their health and safety policy, and independently of the general allocations available for this experience. Please enquire at the time of booking as not all theatres have wheelchair access.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Valid for two people.
- The run time of the performance is 2 hours and 30 minutes with one interval. Please allow up to 3 hours for the experience.
- Please check the timetable for available days and times. Depending on the show, this experience may not be available to book during public holidays and school holidays. This includes extended periods such as Christmas (mid-December to early January) and Easter and in some cases some Summer holidays too.
- Your voucher is valid for twelve months from the date of purchase. Please book and take your experience before the expiry date.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Full Payment is required at the time of booking. Experience vouchers will be issued on confirmation of payment.
- Cancellation Policy: Experience vouchers can be cancelled with a full refund if cancelled within 30 days of purchase. Experience vouchers are non-refundable after 30 days of purchase and 100% cancellation charges will apply.
- Please Note: It can take up to 72 hours to receive documentation