Visit up to 6 Amazing Attractions and save up to £72 with Merlin's Magical London Ticket
Save up to £72 on admission to London's top attractions. Plus have the flexibility to use your tickets over a 90-day period!Click here
Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter with Return Transportation March Sale
MARCH SALE NOW ON! Huge savings available now on midweek afternoon departures from Victoria and Kings Cross between the 2nd - 31st March.BOOK NOW
West End Shows - Mary Poppins
Multi award - winning musical MARY POPPINS returns....
Disney and Cameron Mackintosh’s multi award-winning musical MARY POPPINS returns to its original West End home at the Prince Edward Theatre from 23 October 2019.
Our guide to West End Shows - Mary Poppins
The magical story of the world’s favourite Nanny is triumphantly and spectacularly brought to the stage with dazzling choreography, incredible effects and unforgettable songs. Starring Zizi Strallen, returning to play the title role following great acclaim on the recent sell-out international tour, and Charlie Stemp as Bert, who recently gave an award-winning performance as Arthur Kipps in Cameron Mackintosh’s production of Half A Sixpence.
The stage production of MARY POPPINS is brilliantly adapted from the wonderful stories by PL Travers and the original film. It is co-created by Cameron Mackintosh and has a book by Oscar-winning screenwriter and Downton Abbey creator, Julian Fellowes. With a timeless score by Richard M Sherman and Robert B Sherman including the classic songs; Jolly Holiday, Step in Time, Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious and Feed the Birds with new songs and additional music and lyrics, including Practically Perfect, by the Olivier award-winning British team of George Stiles and Anthony Drewe.
Choose from the following available ticket options (subject to availability):
- Top Price Seats Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle: Our best tickets situated towards the front of the Stalls or Dress Circle with a great view of the stage
- Standard Seats (Orchestra/Stalls or Dress Circle): Normally situated towards the back or the sides of the Stalls or the Dress circle
- Grand Circle: Situated in the best seats in the Grand Circle second tier.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for West End Shows - Mary Poppins
- Cancellation Policy: this ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded, exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer. Please keep your ticket safe as, if this is lost, it cannot be replaced.
- Please note all shows are subject to availability at the time of request.
- Seats are allocated by the box office on a best available seat basis.
- All West End Theatre bookings will be seated together.
- You will receive a ticket voucher confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your West End theatre tickets.
- Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance.
- Please note that children under the age of 5 will not be permitted.
- Cast subject to change without notice on any given night. Presence of specific actors and actresses can't be guaranteed.
Frequently Asked Questions for West End Shows - Mary Poppins
- Will my theatre tickets be posted to my home address?
No, you will receive a voucher in the post confirming your reservation, the performance time, the theatre location, plus all other important details relating to your London theatre booking. Your tickets will be available at the theatre box office from one hour prior to the start of the performance. This ensures that the tickets do not go missing in the post and you do not have the worry of misplacing the tickets on receipt.
- Where is the theatre located?
Prince Edward Theatre 28 Old Compton Street, London, W1D 4HS
- Can I cancel or amend my reservation?
Tickets cannot be amended or cancelled once confirmed.