Classic Paris Walking Tour
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Discover all the world-famous Paris landmarks by foot and enjoy an up-close and personal tour experience that is simply not possible from the seat of a bus.
Our guide to Classic Paris Walking Tour
Accompanied throughout by an expert guide, this Classic Paris Walking Tour offers a unique overview of the City of Lights and visits all her major city centre landmarks.
Learn about Notre Dame’s history and architecture; see the Louvre – arguably the grandest museum in the world and view the Arc de Triomphe, commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate his many victories. Other highlights include the Eiffel Tower, the eternal symbol of Paris, Les Invalides and Napoleon’s Tomb and Paris’s most famous avenue, Tuileries Gardens and much more!
This fascinating tour is a must for anyone looking to see it all in a very short amount of time.
- See the Louvre: The Louvre is the largest museum in the world and is home to some of the most famous works of art in history
- See the Eiffel Tower: The Eiffel Tower is Paris’ most iconic symbol and a must-see for any visitor to France.
- Tuileries Gardens: The Tuileries Garden is a public garden located between the Louvre Museum and the Place de la Concorde. In the 19th and 20th century, it was the place where Parisians celebrated, met, promenaded, and relaxed
- Alexander III Bridge: The Pont Alexandre III is a deck arch bridge that crosses the Seine in Paris. The bridge is widely regarded as the most ornate, extravagant bridge in Paris
Varies, please see calendar.
10.00am & 3.00pm
Around 2 hours.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Classic Paris Walking Tour
- The tours go out rain or shine. Rain gear is available at a fee of 1EUR paid direct which will be refunded if not used
- Walking distance is around 4 miles.
- Tour departs outside the Hotel Tourisme Avenue at 66 Avenue de la Motte-Picquet, next to the Starbucks.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- The tour ends in front of the Musée du Louvre.
- This tour has a maximum capacity of 20 guests.
- The Paris Classic Walk does not operate from 1 Jan 2020 - 31 Mar 2020 & 1 Nov 2020 - 31 Mar 2021.
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 14 days prior to the tour date. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 14 days of tour date.