Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Closing Time At The Louvre: The Mona Lisa At Her Most Peaceful
The best way to see the Mona Lisa is without the crowds that almost always surround her!
Enjoy 3 hours viewing the outstanding artwork in the Louve with an expert guide. As the museum closes and everyone rushes for the doors, view the very best artwork in the Louvre with an art historian, learning what makes these masterpieces so world-renowned.
Our guide to Closing Time At The Louvre: The Mona Lisa At Her Most Peaceful
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular visiting hours she is almost constantly mobbed by hundreds of people, severely compromising any time you get to spend with her. In order to avoid the crowds, your guise will take you to see her after most visitors have left and give you plenty of space to enjoy her beauty.
Tested and perfected through countless research trips, your itinerary inverts the normal Louvre route allowing you to see much more than other visitors who are on the normal tours that try to fit the rest of the museum into 1.5 hours.
During the tour, your guide will show you the Louvre’s most treasured sights, including the historic foundations of the Kings’ palace moat, Greek and Roman sculptures like the ‘Venus de Milo’, ‘Cupid & Psyche’, and Michelangelo’s ‘Slaves’; and many of the greatest works ever created by French artists such as ‘Liberty Leading the People’ by Delacroix and ‘The Raft of Medusa’ by Géricault. You will also see France’s old crown jewels, the world famous ‘Winged Victory’ monument, and works from Italian painters like Caravaggio, Raphael, and da Vinci.
There are many ways to see the Louvre, but only one way shows you all the best works and gets you in front of the Mona Lisa after most of the crowds have left. Your guide takes care of all the time and logistics so all you have to do is enjoy the art.
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for Closing Time At The Louvre: The Mona Lisa At Her Most Peaceful
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
- This tour provides skip-the-line priority, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements.
- This skip-the-line tour enables you to skip the line if indeed there is one. Unfortunately, there is no way to foresee which days and times will produce lines and which will not and occasionally there may be no line at all. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends and during peak travel periods throughout the year (Christmas, Easter, local holidays).
- Please note, prices apply to everyone 2 years and older. Infants 0-1 years are free of charge and do not require a ticket but proof of child's age may be required.
- Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments,wheelchairs or strollers.
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Louvre museum may be closed without prior notice, or pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In this case, your guide will make an appropriate substitution.
- To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the attractions of Ile de la Cité. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.To ensure the safety of visitors, French authorities enforce security measures upon entry to the attractions of Ile de la Cité. Suitcases, luggage, and larger bags are not allowed inside. Only bags smaller than 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm are permitted. Please accept our apologies for any delay or inconvenience caused by extra security checks.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- You will receive a voucher for this experience. Please read it thoroughly.
- Itinerary subject to change without notice.
- Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
- Cancellation Policy: A full refund will be given on cancellations made more than 72 hours prior to tour commencement. Cancellations received within 72 hours prior to the tour are non-refundable. We will, however, do our best to reschedule you for another tour. Please note, this is subject to availability and price changes.
- Tours depart precisely at the scheduled tour start time. If you show up late or cannot find the meeting point, for any reason, refund requests are not honoured per policy. For most tours, it is not logistically possible to join the group after it has started.