Exclusive 15% discount at Earl of Sandwich Disneyland® Paris
Buy any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and receive a FREE Earl of Sandwich discount voucher giving you an exclusive discount off the World's Greatest Hot Sandwich (and more!)Buy Now - Offer must end soon
Exclusive 20% food and merchandise discount at Planet Hollywood Disneyland® Paris
Purchase any Disneyland® Paris Ticket and we will give you two FREE Planet Hollywood Discount Vouchers giving you exclusive discounts off lunch (food and soft drinks) and merchandise!Buy Now - Offer must end soon
The Complete Paris Tour: Guided Walking Tour of Paris, the Louvre and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
This ticket is currently not available
This could be because:
- We have sold out
- New seasonal tickets are not yet available
In the meantime:
- Call us on 0800 223 0324
- Sign up to hear the latest news and offers:
Sign up for our newsletter
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show you the highlights of Paris: visit the Louvre Museum and enjoy the breathtaking views from the Eiffel Tower.
Our guide to The Complete Paris Tour: Guided Walking Tour of Paris, the Louvre and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
First stop is the famous Louvre Museum. Your guide will take you through this must-see museum and tell you about the main artworks: the Venus of Milo statue representing the goddess Aphrodite, the impressive painting of The Wedding at Cana, the Coronation of Napoleon illustrating the emperor’s crowning in the Notre-Dame Cathedral, and Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Mona Lisa which is the most visited work in the Museum.
After your tour of the Louvre Museum which takes about 1.30 hours, your guide will take you to the river bank, before the Pont du Carrousel, to board a Batobus boat. The boat will take you to the Eiffel Tower where lunch awaits you. This short cruise will show you Paris from a different angle. You will see some of the superb bridges over the Seine and Paris monuments along the banks. The boat moors at the Quai de la Bourdonnais at the foot of the Trocadéro, right opposite the Iron Lady.
You will then have time for lunch of your own choosing before visiting the Eiffel Tower
Your guide will then take you to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower where the secrets of the tower will be revealed. After hearing the commentaries, you can enjoy the beautiful panorama of Paris and see the top Parisian landmarks.
The tour ends on the second level of the Eiffel Tower.
Daily, except Tuesday
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions for The Complete Paris Tour: Guided Walking Tour of Paris, the Louvre and Lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- The igloo-like glass domes are heated in winter
- Please note that this tour does not suit those with reduced mobility. Please contact our booking department to know our possible options.
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
- Due to renovation works or loans, some works of art may be temporarily unavailable in the Louvre museum
- River shuttle on the Seine River (except in January and February, and during the Seine river rises)
- Free cancellations for bookings cancelled 72 hours prior to the tour date. Bookings cancelled 48 hours prior to the tour date will be offered a 50% refund. No refunds are given for cancellations made within 24 hours of tour date.